Windows 10: BSOD on fresh install

Discus and support BSOD on fresh install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i've recently put together a build but i cannot use due to constant Blue Screen, sometimes even a Green one after the Blue, i've updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gabriel Chadid, Apr 18, 2021.

1. BSOD on fresh install

Hello, i've recently put together a build but i cannot use due to constant Blue Screen, sometimes even a Green one after the Blue, i've updated everything, from Windows updates to the drivers of cpu, mobo, etc. The error name of the error that is displayed is the WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, i can go sometimes 5 minutes before i get one Blue Screen. I have vrified the RAM with the windows tool, the Disk too but it was all ok.

-CPU Ryzen 3 3200g

-Motherboard b450 Gigabyte Aorus M

-Memory Geil Evo Potenza 3000Mhz

-Ssd Hikivision C100 120GB

Here it's for the Dump Files that have been generated. I have the suspicious that the CPU might be the problem, i hope the dump files reveal something.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=root&cid=4F5D8ED69AC8C21E#cid=4F5D8ED69AC8C21E&id=4F5D8ED69AC8C21E%21122&parId=root&action=defaultclick

:)

Gabriel Chadid, Apr 18, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD on fresh install [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

3. zablas Win User
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after a fresh install

zablas, Apr 18, 2021
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD on fresh install

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

BSOD on fresh install

1. BSOD on fresh install - Similar Threads - BSOD fresh install

2. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION on a fresh install: Hi I've been getting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION recently but mostly only when I play Roblox. I decided to do a fresh install since nothing i was doing was working but now I received the same crash again. It seems to be random sometimes it could be hours between crashes...
  3. Fresh Install Results in BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Install Results in BSOD: So I did a fresh install of Windows 11, only to be met with a BSOD loop with multiple errors:-System service exception-ntoskrnl.exe-irql not less or equal-Reference by pointer-Kernel mode heapI am installing Windows via a usb drive. I have tried 4 different version of...
  4. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptop that i hardly use nowHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKHere is a minidump files LINKPlease help, as i have 3,000 USD paperweight :...
  5. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptopHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKCan someone pelase help, i have 3,000 USD paperweight : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-fresh-install/7bacbfbe-af7b-46fc-9636-8b69b67bdbf7
  6. BSOD after fresh install

BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  7. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on fresh install!!

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on fresh install!!: I'm having a repeated BSOD problem even after I have done a fresh install with the following:-Removed all programs, formatted and reinstalled windows on a new SSD after trying an install on the previous drive-Removed all RAM except one stick have cycled that 1 stick to verify...
  8. BSOD on fresh Windows Install

BSOD on fresh Windows Install: I built my PC in May, and have done no hardware changes since then, but have recently had a massive issue with BSODs. On Monday, I was having issues with just application crashes. Games would constantly hard crash, and attempts to repair them would fail. Anti-virus scans...
  9. BSOD on fresh install

BSOD on fresh install: Just did a fresh install a couple days ago, and still getting multiple BSOD`s. I have basicly just let the rig sit there with the power on to see if it was stable. It was not.... I have not installed any drivers or anything myself. Just webbrowsers, spotify and fan control...
  10. BSOD constantly on fresh install

BSOD constantly on fresh install: So i was asked to look at a computer that belongs to my co-workers son. I said sure and went over to look. The sone was having issues with crashes, so the tech he called told him to upgrade to 10. He went and bought a 10 disk and installed it, but now nothing works. When...