Windows 10: BSOD on Gaming/Streaming/Video Proccessing

Discus and support BSOD on Gaming/Streaming/Video Proccessing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've been experiencing this for a while now on both Windows 7 and Windows 10, any time I stream or process a video my computer blue screens and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maccac, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Maccac Win User

BSOD on Gaming/Streaming/Video Proccessing

So I've been experiencing this for a while now on both Windows 7 and Windows 10, any time I stream or process a video my computer blue screens and I have to power it on and off, for all other applications its perfectly fine I have a 4790k proccessor 16gb of of RAM and a GTX 770 Gfx card, the fact it only happens when rendering/streaming/gaming makes me think it's a driver issue, however I have no idea how I'd go about fixing this, I use the Nvidia Geforce Experience and always install the latest updates but apparently something is very wrong with the PC, the specifications mean it should be able to do these things easily,

One last thing I'd add is about 8 months after I bought the PC I restored it to factory settings and pretty sure didn't do the greatest job of it, the BSODs have occurred ever since that happened again making me think its driver related, is there anyway to check my drivers and see what could be wrong/incompatible, really appreciate any help.

I would have posted a log but when i go to event viewer it says the crash dumps been deleted due to lack of space.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffe000402c9028, 0x00000000bf800000, 0x0000000000000124). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 14c3a8a0-930a-4b8e-bd5c-6e245fe74fda.

^^ that's all I can seem to find.

Thanks.

:)

Maccac, Dec 27, 2015
  2. BoscoTeo Win User

Get "Whea uncorrectable error" BSOD even after upgrading to Windows 10.

Sadly mine is a notebook so I dont think it is possible to remove and components. I am curious if it is a hardware problem because the notebook goes into bsod 5mins into the startup sometimes and when I am streaming videos on youtube, however, when I am
    playing games like DOTA, COD or TERA, the computer does not go into bsod.

BoscoTeo, Dec 27, 2015
  3. KB3149135 and KB3163018 causing Youtube (or other videos) unable to play at full screen mode.

Same problem here. Tried same things.

Everything is up to date.

Everytime I install KB3163018 fullscreen stream videos BSOD...

GuillaumeM1986, Dec 27, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. BSOD on Gaming/Streaming/Video Proccessing - Similar Threads - BSOD Gaming Streaming

2. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  3. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  4. BSOD during gaming/streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during gaming/streaming: I had a couple of bsod a few weeks ago after a windows update both while streaming a game Dark Souls III and while just playing without streaming Dark Souls Remastered. Based on the error code, I uninstalled my gpu drivers and installed the newest available and that seemed to...
  5. BSOD whilst gaming & streaming.

BSOD whilst gaming & streaming.: Hi, I had the dreaded BSOD tonight while playing Black Ops Cold War, my pc just locked up on me, I restarted and all was fine. I have also been having a issue where I would login to my pc and the screen would stay black with a mouse cursor, I can Alt + CTRL + Del and see the...
  6. Streaming video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming video: Due to self isolation I am unable to see my Son, we used to meet up twice a week to watch videos together ( currently Viking’s and Walking Dead ) Can anyone suggest a program ( or method ) whereby I can play the video and my Son can watch it at the same time at his home,...
  7. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming Videos: I cannot play videos that are included in an email OR videos in my FB feed disappear as soon as I scroll down to them and are "blurred" out I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and Windows 10 installed; ANY help and/or information is greatly appreciated Thank you...
  8. BSOD When streaming on chrome and gaming

BSOD When streaming on chrome and gaming: Plz help me, I always get BSOD when streaming u tube and play Dota 2,it say related to Memory Management I had cek RAM with Memory Diagnostic Tool but when finish and restart I get BSOD in login screen, so I dont know the result. I use Windows 10 Pro 32bit with DDR2 3Gb RAM...
  9. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...
  10. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Streaming Videos: I'm having a problem with my laptop streaming videos. It is taking a very long time to download them and they play for less than a minute and pause to download more. a small video is taking 10 minutes or longer view. There is very little in my cache. 22995