Windows 10: BSOD On installation of any nvidia graphic driver.

Discus and support BSOD On installation of any nvidia graphic driver. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, i got myself a new PC, here's the rig: MOBO: MSI TOMAHAWK B450 MAX CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 3600 GRAPHICS: EVGA GTX 1660 SUPER RAM: 2x8GO DDR4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Skysenzz, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Skysenzz Win User

BSOD On installation of any nvidia graphic driver.

Hey guys, i got myself a new PC, here's the rig:

MOBO: MSI TOMAHAWK B450 MAX

CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 3600

GRAPHICS: EVGA GTX 1660 SUPER

RAM: 2x8GO DDR4 CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX C16 3200MHZ

SSD: KINGSTON A400 480GO

HARD DRIVE: WBLUE 1TO 3.5"

PSU: CORSAIR RM650X 80+ GOLD

NETWORK: ASUS PCE-A55BT

COOLER: ARTIC FREEZER 34 DUO ESPORT

CASE: PHANTEK ECLIPSE P400s

So when I install windows 1909, everything goes fine, until i install any graphic drivers; when I run windows update, when it gets to Nvidia drivers, I get "Video scheduler internal error", same with nvidia's drivers. w/ network connexion off so windows update stays idle in the background. I tried cleaning the gpu drivers with DDU, install only the drivers + physiX, but didn't change anything.

I checked if the GPU was well seated in the slot, tried the two different slots, tried to put 1 memory stick in every mem slots possible, nothing worked.

Tried to do it on the hard drive instead of SSD, didn't work.

Tried to update the BIOS, mobo's drivers nothing helped either, as soon as i get the nvidia's driver in, i get the same BSOD.

I tried the GPU on my older pc, it worked fine.

I did a memory diagnostic from windows, with advanced mode or w/e it's called in english & went throught it 5 times without any issue found. I've also did a MemTest86v8.3, it did not find any error either.

I'm not really sure what's faulty in this situation is this nvidia's drivers that are failing?

I am also aware that there is a faulty optionnal update from windows that gives BSOD at the moment, but i have nothing installed.

The BOSD happens quite easily, it even happened when the PC was idle, when booting or shutting down.

Cables are well plugged, ram/gpu is well seated, everything runs smoothly until i get drivers... Sadly I can't do much because there are no integrated graphics in that CPU.

Anyone have a thought on how could I fix that/What could i do to find what is faulty?

:)

Skysenzz, Mar 11, 2020

2. BSOD's and failure to install graphic driver

• The issue started around a week ago when I tried to update my graphics driver. I downloaded it from the official site and when I ran it, it gave me the errors "7zip Data Error" or "CRC Error". It was then that I noticed my PC has problem with installing
      softwares that involve extracting compressed data. Then a day or later I started getting the BSOD.

• I am using the Asus R558UF laptop with the Intel 6200U 2.4GHz processor, 8 Gb DDR3 ram and nVidia GeForce 930m with 2Gb vram.

• No, I didn't make any changes to my laptop before the problem started.

• As far as installed programs are concerned, my program list mainly consists of the official asus drivers for my laptop, VLC media player, winrar and a couple others.

• To resolve the issue I have re-installed my Windows 10, downloaded the driver several times and install it before installing any other program. I also booted into safe mode and ran sfc/scannow to check system files integrity but it said that there was nothing
      wrong.

Its almost as if the file gets corrupted the minute I open it.
    • I haven't gotten any BSOD lately but I think the issue here is the failure to install the nVidia driver or any other such program.

BSOD On installation of any nvidia graphic driver. 45053d20-22a4-4dd9-a1c6-0cc1ecaeb985.png

Abhish3k403, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Ramzi. H Win User
    Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware

Did you notice that on Device Manager the Display adapter doesn't appear ?

And I tried installing the latest driver from Nvidia site and it didn't detect any compatible graphic hardware

Ramzi. H, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Apsy Win User

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

The issue still the same.

I went to NVIDIA Web site and they suggested to download a new driver

GE force 353.62. I was able to downloaded but was not able to install it due to:

"NVIDIA Installer cannot continue this graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

I don't know what to do anymore

Any other suggestion?

Thema:

1. BSOD On installation of any nvidia graphic driver. - Similar Threads - BSOD installation nvidia

2. Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop: I attempted to update my Nvidia gpu drivers and as soon as they finished updating I received a BSoD with code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA listing what failed as nviddmkm.sys I know this is an issue with the latest Nvidia driver but I performed a clean install. I cannot load...
  3. Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop: I attempted to update my Nvidia gpu drivers and as soon as they finished updating I received a BSoD with code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA listing what failed as nviddmkm.sys I know this is an issue with the latest Nvidia driver but I performed a clean install. I cannot load...
  4. Nvidia graphics driver update caused a BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I received BSOD after installing new NVIDIA graphic driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received BSOD after installing new NVIDIA graphic driver.: I am using Lenovo Legion 720Y, it has NVIDIA GeForce 1060 graphic card. Also I have noticed now in Device Manager my graphic card has this error: I tried using some solutions provided on the internet: reinstall windows, restore, backup, uninstall driver, reinstall.But now...
  6. I received BSOD after installing new NVIDIA graphic driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received BSOD after installing new NVIDIA graphic driver.: I am using Lenovo Legion 720Y, it has NVIDIA GeForce 1060 graphic card. Also I have noticed now in Device Manager my graphic card has this error: I tried using some solutions provided on the internet: reinstall windows, restore, backup, uninstall driver, reinstall.But now...
  7. I received BSOD after installing new NVIDIA graphic driver.

8. NVidia graphics driver

NVidia graphics driver: I have a new computer with Nvidia card. At the beginning everything was fine but then I got the generic error 43. I reinstalled the drivers but it didn’t help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-graphics-driver/c318f02e-9762-418f-b8df-a28777ed67f9
  9. Nvidia Graphics Driver Installation Problem

Nvidia Graphics Driver Installation Problem: Hello there. Recently installed Latest Windows 10 Pro 64bit v1809 and i tried to install the latest graphics driver which is 419.35, but i get this error message when installing that the driver is not compatible with this version of windows. I've tried installing older...
  10. Nvidia Graphics Driver problem

Nvidia Graphics Driver problem: Hello there. Recently, I updated my Windows 10 Pro "1803" to "1809". Reason I did that; that my drivers were 7 months old to play WoW's newest expansion. My graphics drivers version were "391.35" and I needed to update it to the newest version, which is "416.94". At first it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod when installing nvidia drivers

2. bsod when installing nvidia drivers 2020

3. windows 10 1909 bsod nvidia driver