Windows 10: BSOD on laptop ? What's all this mean?

Discus and support BSOD on laptop ? What's all this mean? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; should i be worried or do some things just need to be updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by loocigoosi, Sep 14, 2021.

1. BSOD on laptop ? What's all this mean?

should i be worried or do some things just need to be updated

:)

loocigoosi, Sep 14, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 14, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 14, 2021
  4. BSOD on laptop ? What's all this mean?

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

BSOD on laptop ? What's all this mean?

1. BSOD on laptop ? What's all this mean? - Similar Threads - BSOD laptop What's

2. what does all this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does all this mean?: Help plz my games keep crashing, doent matter what game, it keeps happening and this is what the error says.The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}...
  3. what does all this mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what does all this mean?: Help plz my games keep crashing, doent matter what game, it keeps happening and this is what the error says.The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}...
  4. BSOD what the dump means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD what the dump means?: Hello everyone , first of all I wish you happy holidays if you celebrate.I have a desktop since 2 months , everything has been running smoothly but since 2 days ago I have had BSOD whenever I open the game RUST from steam, does not happen with any other game.I have all...
  5. BSOD what the dump means?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD what the dump means?: Hello everyone , first of all I wish you happy holidays if you celebrate.I have a desktop since 2 months , everything has been running smoothly but since 2 days ago I have had BSOD whenever I open the game RUST from steam, does not happen with any other game.I have all...
  6. What do all these audits mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do all these audits mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pigman140 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ldzqnd/what_do_all_these_audits_mean/
  7. WHAT IS THIS MEAN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHAT IS THIS MEAN: Error establishing a database connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-mean/3b61b61e-ad18-48f7-aaba-c7c4755afa90
  8. WHAT IS THIS MEAN

WHAT IS THIS MEAN: my internet stops always get saying NO INTERNET SECURED when trying to connect have to run troubleshooter? [ATTACH] what is wermgr have caution thing by it and what does it do...
  9. Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?

Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?: Like i'm just wondering, does anyone know what all the different BSOD Codes mean? Thanks! 163049
  10. Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?: Like i'm just wondering, does anyone know what all the different BSOD Codes mean? Thanks! 163049