Windows 10: BSOD on mid-2011 imac running Windows.

Discus and support BSOD on mid-2011 imac running Windows. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After installing Windows on a mid-2011 imac using a USB boot drive (the imac is too old for Bootcamp), I get a system_thread_exception_not_handled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JasperJain, Aug 9, 2019.

1. BSOD on mid-2011 imac running Windows.

After installing Windows on a mid-2011 imac using a USB boot drive (the imac is too old for Bootcamp), I get a system_thread_exception_not_handled error with a BSOD.

I can try to provide more information if needed but I am not sure what is relevant.

Thank you so much for your help.

:)

JasperJain, Aug 9, 2019

2. No sound on iMac mid 2011 windows 10

I have windows 10 on a imac mid 2011 i have installed the bootcamp software and countless other drivers but still no sound is outputting. Its telling me that amd hd not plugged in, error code 10. The only way i can hear sound is through my ps4 controller
    but some applications i use dont transmit the sound please someone help. I have already went back into mac and downloaded the bootcamp software, tried a bunch of stuff but no luck

NelsonThomas-Raja, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Jim118TR Win User
    Windows Install on iMac

Greetings;

I have a iMac Mid 2011 Intel Core i7. Running OSX 10.10.5 Yosemite with 16GB Ram & 748GB free space. I would like to install Windows 10 and then install Office Professional 2016. It appears I would not be able to install Windows via Bootcamp, as my machine
    is not listed as being supported. However, my iMac does meet the requirements to install Parallels Desktop 12. Would I be correct in assuming that after purchasing PD12, I could install & run Windows 10 that way?

Jim D.

Jim118TR, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Alfa1956 Win User

BSOD on mid-2011 imac running Windows.

Windows 10 in an iMac Mid 2010 ?

I have an iMac (Mid 2010) running Windows 7 Ultimate.

Everything works fine.

Apple's Boot Camp warns me that my iMac can only upgrade as far as Windows 7, because of the Apple drivers.

Now, I got several alerts from Microsoft stating that I can upgrade for Windows 7, based on the compatibility report.

As I found nowhere any information to my specific case, can anyone please help me and tell me what can I do to upgrade to Windows 10 in my iMac (Mid 2010), with Intel 13, with 3.06 GHz and 12 GB memory.

Thank you.

Alfa1956, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

BSOD on mid-2011 imac running Windows.

1. BSOD on mid-2011 imac running Windows. - Similar Threads - BSOD mid 2011

2. Convert Mid-2011 iMac from UEFI to Legacy BIOS.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Convert Mid-2011 iMac from UEFI to Legacy BIOS.: Hello! I have a mid-2011 iMac with which I am dual booting windows 10 and macOS high sierra. Since it is not compatible with bootcamp, I made a bootable usb drive and used that instead. This all worked very well except for that Windows does not recognize my sound card. I...
  3. MapPoint 2011

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MapPoint 2011: I have purchased a new computer and wish to transfer a previous electronic copy of MapPoint 2011 onto it. Can this be done? I have my product key from original purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mappoint-2011/aede671f-2999-4ff7-9f5d-cf2b598de505"
  4. Revit 2011?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Revit 2011?: Will Microsoft 10 run Revit 2011? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revit-2011/c4c0365f-a6d5-4ba0-919b-93335a17e2d4
  5. Windows Live Mail 2011

Windows Live Mail 2011: I have Windows Live Mail 2011 and I have a signature block that shows up on sending new email messages. I want to edit-delete one line in the block. I went to the signature area under Insert on a new email message and it shows a name (default) and no place to change-delete...
  6. No sound on iMac mid 2011 windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound on iMac mid 2011 windows 10: I have windows 10 on a imac mid 2011 i have installed the bootcamp software and countless other drivers but still no sound is outputting. Its telling me that amd hd not plugged in, error code 10. The only way i can hear sound is through my ps4 controller but some applications...
  7. Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp: I'm running Windows 10 on an iMac 27" using Bootcamp. I have a secondary display attached to the iMac. The secondary display is a Dell Monitor https://www.dell.com/ae/business/p/d...17h-monitor/pd The problem: The secondary display is recognized when the device boots up....
  8. Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Support
    Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp: I'm running Windows 10 on an iMac 27" using Bootcamp. I have a secondary display attached to the iMac. The secondary display is a Dell Monitor https://www.dell.com/ae/business/p/d...17h-monitor/pd The problem: The secondary display is recognized when the device boots up....
  9. BSOD Mid R6S game

BSOD Mid R6S game: I got the bluescreen mid r6s game and it appears to have been caused by ntkrnlmp.exe. I would appreciate if somebody would give me some suggestions on how to fix this. DESKTOP-F8MQOCA-ke_17_10_2018_19_26_40,61.zip 120020
  10. Weekly BSOD on our SBS 2011 server

Weekly BSOD on our SBS 2011 server: Dear support members, I need your help with fixing a BSOD issue with a server of one of our customers. I've run dm log collector and attached the zip file to my post. Attachment 25446 It is a DELL server but I don't know exactly which type. We've reinstalled the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system thread exception not handled win 10 imac