Windows 10: Bsod on my asus laptop, error: netio.sys

Discus and support Bsod on my asus laptop, error: netio.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello dear forum members, since 24.9.2016 I have a annoying problem with my laptop. On this day a lot of updates were installed and since this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andreas, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Andreas Win User

Bsod on my asus laptop, error: netio.sys

Hello dear forum members,

since 24.9.2016 I have a annoying problem with my laptop. On this day a lot of updates were installed and since this moment I have one or two bsod every day. They most occur while I am using google chrome or switching from chrome to a other program.

Edit: I am working on an Asus G501VW with an:

• i6700HQ (2.6ghz),
    • GeForce GTX960M (4gb)
    • 8gb OEM 260pin SO-DIMM DDR4 - DDR4 2133 MHz (4gb are solid, 4 are removable)
    • motherboard: Intel HM170 (Skylake PCH-H)

I have red to posting instructions, and I hope that I haven't forgotten anything important. If you need something else, please let me know.

And I am sorry for my bad english, I haven't written something in english since years....

Sincerely

:)

Andreas, Oct 4, 2016
  2. gdtzn Win User

BSOD when browsing the web. "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)"

Hi everyone,

I've been getting this BSOD for the past 2 months while browsing the web and I'm trying to figure what could be causing it. I've been getting the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)" error displayed on the BSOD and my laptop restarts itself.

Any idea what could be causing it?

gdtzn, Oct 4, 2016
  3. BSOD while playing videos in VLC Media Player

I have been continuously been getting this BSOD error "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". NETIO.sys is the file that has been failing.

My system is a Intel Core i5 6400 Asus H-170 mobo 8GB Kingston HyperX 2133.

Below is the link to the system.dmp file.

MEMORY.rar

Nolan Pinto, Oct 4, 2016
  4. Andreas Win User

Nobody? Did I forget something?

Andreas, Oct 4, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi Andreas,

Apologies for the delay, we're very busy both in RL and here.

Please uninstall ASUS ROG Game First III, it looks to be causing the crashes.

axe0, Oct 6, 2016
  6. Andreas Win User
    Hello, and thank you very much for the answer.

I've uninstalled the game first III yesterday because of an older but nearly identical thread in an Asus Rog forums...

Yesterday no bsod occured.... I will wait some time and look if the bsod occurs again, however I will write a short comment here after some time, for other people with the same problem.

Andreas, Oct 6, 2016
  7. Andreas Win User
    No bsod since almost three days, I think the problem has been solved *Smile

Andreas, Oct 8, 2016
  8. Andreas Win User

Thanks again for your help, it's really great, that you are so nice and help other people with their problems *Smile

Andreas, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bsod on my asus laptop, error: netio.sys - Similar Threads - Bsod asus laptop

2. ASUS GL553VD LAPTOP BSOD "NVLDDMKM.SYS ERROR"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS GL553VD LAPTOP BSOD "NVLDDMKM.SYS ERROR": My laptop is always crashing and shows "BSOD" blue screen when playing or running heavy task's the blue screen error shows a "nvlddmkm.sys", based in my research on the internet that, this error is from my NVIDIA GPU GTX1050, and the solution that other say's update drivers...
  3. ASUS GL553VD LAPTOP BSOD "NVLDDMKM.SYS ERROR"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS GL553VD LAPTOP BSOD "NVLDDMKM.SYS ERROR": My laptop is always crashing and shows "BSOD" blue screen when playing or running heavy task's the blue screen error shows a "nvlddmkm.sys", based in my research on the internet that, this error is from my NVIDIA GPU GTX1050, and the solution that other say's update drivers...
  4. ASUS GL553VD LAPTOP BSOD "NVLDDMKM.SYS ERROR"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error: Dear Community,After reinstalling and fully updating windows 11 on a lenovo thinkpad laptop I get repeated and very frequent bsod errors with no stop number but reference to file qcwlan64.sys. I checked qualcom drivers via Windows Decice Manager but windows indicates most...
  6. BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error: Dear Community,After reinstalling and fully updating windows 11 on a lenovo thinkpad laptop I get repeated and very frequent bsod errors with no stop number but reference to file qcwlan64.sys. I checked qualcom drivers via Windows Decice Manager but windows indicates most...
  7. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  8. rtwlane02.sys BSOD error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rtwlane02.sys BSOD error: Hi. I was playing a game on my computer. However after a while my computer crashed. It was a bsod rtwlane02.sys failed. It also had PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error message too. I cant access my desktop to try and update my drivers. I have access to the cmd though. My...
  9. BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3)

BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3): Hello, please help me to solve this problem. DM Log Collector below 74093
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
Tags: