Windows 10: BSOD on my laptop now too! Geeezzzz DM Log attached

Discus and support BSOD on my laptop now too! Geeezzzz DM Log attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please advise.... Thanks a ton! 45233 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mattsonberg, Mar 25, 2016.

1. BSOD on my laptop now too! Geeezzzz DM Log attached

Please advise.... Thanks a ton!

:)

mattsonberg, Mar 25, 2016

2. Unwanted restarts

Okay, let me automate this process for you.

Run the Log Collector:

https://www.tenforums.com/dl/dm_log_collector.exe

Share that through Onedrive with us.

How to Run the Log collector:

https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debuggin...

How to share files through Onedrive:

http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/12/how-to-...

Instead of System logs as written in the above article, you need to share the ZIP file created by DM log collector.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 25, 2016
  3. stormxlr Win User
    Unable to log into Microsoft account from Windows10

I updated my laptop to Win10 from 8.1 Pro and everything went nice and smooth log in and update no problem,I liked it so i decided to "upgrade" my main gaming desktop too.

Now I am unable to log in from my main pc into my Microsoft account.

I open settings > accounts > log in with mcsf account > type in my email and pw > then type in local pw > then click next and then the window just closes and nothing happens. I tried it multiple times too. When I logged in from my laptop the window remained
    loading and logged in afterwards. I tried to log out from the laptop and re login and it worked fine on the laptop.

Network is working fine too.

Any ideas?

stormxlr, Mar 25, 2016
  4. BSOD on my laptop now too! Geeezzzz DM Log attached

Hello matt, again.

I just looked at the most recent dump file and it said the BSOD was caused by BthAvrcpTg.syswhich seems to be a driver for a Bluetooth Audio/Video Remote Control HID.

Any chance you have some kind of a remote control connected to the computer?

Cheers, Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Mar 25, 2016
  5. Well, in the meantime I also noticed that I was running out of space on my c: drive. So I've cleared that up and so far I've been ok.

But to answer your question, I did have my bluetooth turned "on". I think it was probably paired with my headset at the time, but I was not actively using it. I've turned it off now, so we'll see how things go for a bit.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep you posted!

mattsonberg, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on my laptop now too! Geeezzzz DM Log attached

1. BSOD on my laptop now too! Geeezzzz DM Log attached - Similar Threads - BSOD laptop too

2. My photo is too large to attach.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My photo is too large to attach.: My photo is too large to attach. How do I make it 1024 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photo-is-too-large-to-attach/7ed3f27b-58fa-493f-bd09-6bff6e0d39c9
  3. BSOD error and log file attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error and log file attached.: Ive had a couple blue screens Im trying to get to the bottom of The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80008e2cbab, 0xffffac8118f26f60, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. BSOD - driver verifier log attached

BSOD - driver verifier log attached: Hi Guys, my PC is crashing and I found on forums, that I need to run driver verifier and attach dump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vj3zBjLejIAF2vm9gn7xLsA0m6FhgPlL Can someone help? Crashes are random. Thanks...
  5. Cannot run DM log Collector Tool

Cannot run DM log Collector Tool: Hi I have had a BSOD and want to run the DM Log Collector tool as instructed in the BSOD forum, so I can post on that forum, however when I try to run the tool I get this message "This app can't run on your PC. (see attached Picture) Any ideas what I am doing wrong....
  6. Just experienced PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - See attached DM Log Report

Just experienced PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - See attached DM Log Report: My computer has been crashing very frequently lately. This was the BSOD that I just saw before posting with the DM log report. I'm really struggling to complete work these days, so any help would be amazing! 51560
  7. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION BSOD - attached DM Log

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION BSOD - attached DM Log: Hello, I had worked with someone on another BSOD issue and thought that I was home free, but it turns out I am not. I've attached a new dm log for review. Any help is always great appreciated! 45049
  8. How long for DM Log to collect data?

How long for DM Log to collect data?: How long does the DM logger take to run? I know it says "a while" but it's been going for more than 30 mins now. Over 30 *Redface 44564
  9. Multiple BSODs, brand new laptop running windows 10, DM Log Attached

Multiple BSODs, brand new laptop running windows 10, DM Log Attached: Hi all, I'm new here so sorry if i've made a mistake in my post or if these problems already have a solution. I'm using a brand new ThinkPad T450s. Sometimes when the display times out (if im inactive for a while) the power light will stay on meaning the computer is not...
  10. DM Log tool problem

DM Log tool problem: I have BSOD crashes every couple hours. It is not a heat issue. My screen either goes to the BSOD screen ot it just goes black and restarts. I have tried to run the dm log tool and when I do it results in two files on my desktop, one is temp.txt, the other is xxx zipIt.vbs. I...