Windows 10: BSOD on Nearly New Computer. Very Random.

Discus and support BSOD on Nearly New Computer. Very Random. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have had a BSOD on a 2 month old computer. It's is pretty new and I have had no problems recently. I was wondering what I should do to solve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by youngtomlin, Oct 19, 2016.

1. BSOD on Nearly New Computer. Very Random.

Hello

I have had a BSOD on a 2 month old computer. It's is pretty new and I have had no problems recently. I was wondering what I should do to solve this one. It happened while doing an Iceland shop....
    Anyway, I can't remember what it blamed but I think it was SysTMP or something like that.

Thanks in advance. *Biggrin

Attachment 106871

:)

youngtomlin, Oct 19, 2016

2. Windows 10 x64 BSOD irql not less or equal

Hi there!

I have Lenovo T460s UltraBook with Windows 10 x64 onboard and the same problem but...

BSOD's shows up in very random times. All my drivers are up to date (updated today from official Lenovo site).

Computer starts normally works fine and... BSOD. Last one was few minutes ago. Computer was idle. I've started Windows after BSOD, logged in and did nothing. After 3 or 4 minutes Windows crashed with BSOD.

All factory diagnostics passed.

Memory dump is here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!An3BHu_b5TxXiP1kZ9m_ZWe-rJdRaQ

I hope that someone can help me.

Regards

SK

SławomirKubkowski, Oct 19, 2016
  3. BSOD on Windows 10

• The last time i accessed was computer was today as I can log on but randomly causes BSOD's at random times
    • Not much althought I have reset my computer which did not eliminate my BSOD, safe mode does not get rid of my bsod either.

Eason LeeXB, Oct 19, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD on Nearly New Computer. Very Random.

Dump indicates a problem with SynTP.sys
    Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80bfa07d8b8, 0, a0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SynTP.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SynTP.sys Probably caused by : SynTP.sys ( SynTP+3d8b8 )[/quote] This belongs the your Synaptics Touch Pad driver which is dated 21/08/2015 03:13:17. There is a 2016 driver available, try it and see if that fixes the problem:

Support For GE62 6QF Apache Pro | MSI Global | Laptops - The best gaming laptop provider

Attachment 107051

Ztruker, Oct 21, 2016
  5. Great, will try this now. I'm on really bad WIFI because my house is getting decorated so it takes about 3 hours to download but I will do this. Thanks.

youngtomlin, Oct 21, 2016
  6. That seems to have done the job. No BSOD's in a couple of hours. Thanks Ztruker! For all your help.

youngtomlin, Oct 21, 2016
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Great, hope it continues.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on Nearly New Computer. Very Random.

1. BSOD on Nearly New Computer. Very Random. - Similar Threads - BSOD Nearly Computer

2. Random BSOD with new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random BSOD with new computer: Hello, so i recently bought this computer, i have been updating all day up to version 20h2, then installing some things started to produce BSOD, the first one was when i was installing wallpaper engine which produced a KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION, then while installing...
  3. Random BSOD with new computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD with new computer: Hello, so i recently bought this computer and i have been updating it all day up to version 20h2, then while installing some things started to produce BSOD, the first one was when i was installing wallpaper engine which produced a KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION, then while...
  4. Computer BSODs Very Often

Computer BSODs Very Often: Guys, I've been tearing my hair out for the past month trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer and I am running out of ideas, I saw someone post something similar here almost 10 years ago and they got helpful responses, so here I am. I'll start with the specs of...
  5. Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts

Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts: Having issues with frequent BSoD's and restarts on my system. Sometimes the system will throw a stopcode before it restarts, other times it will restart without warning. When it does decide to show a BSoD instead of freezing or restarting at random, it always gives me an...
  6. Random crashes with different BSOD errors nearly everytime

Random crashes with different BSOD errors nearly everytime: Hello, I have been having a problem with my pc ever since I built it back in May of 2019. I randomly get blue screen errors while doing different things, and every time I resolve one issue another issue comes up. My build is: i7-9700k RTX 2070 16GB 3200MHz RAM ASUS ROG...
  7. BSOD not often, but very random

BSOD not often, but very random: A while ago I realized that my intel i7-9700kf wasn't boost clocking to ~4.9 GHz like it was advertised, but instead was locked at 3.6 GHz. Upon looking at device manager, I noticed I got yellow triangles around my processors, so I followed some guides which involved...
  8. Random BSODs on new computer

Random BSODs on new computer: My motherboard and LAN drivers are as updated as they can be, and I am on version 1803 of Windows 10. I keep getting blue screens for different reasons; here are the dump files for the last couple as well as my system information....
  9. Random and constant BSODs, nearly all KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Random and constant BSODs, nearly all KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Alright, so I'm at a loss here. I just put together this PC last week, and everything was working great until I decided to upgrade to Windows 10. I started having issues yesterday, when my PC randomly crashed with the error message "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE." I had not...
  10. Random BSOD, new Dell computer

Random BSOD, new Dell computer: I got many BSOD on a new Dell's computer. I don't really know where to look at. I did a memory diagnostic check (the Windows 10 one,not Memtest86+) without any issue. Attachment 126981 80403