Windows 10: BSOD on Netflix in Edge

Discus and support BSOD on Netflix in Edge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I watch Netflix on Edge, sometimes I get total freezes of the OS and BSODs with Video_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR message right after the freeze. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Рустам Хамдамов, Mar 7, 2021.

1. BSOD on Netflix in Edge

When I watch Netflix on Edge, sometimes I get total freezes of the OS and BSODs with Video_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR message right after the freeze. I don't know specific whys and whats that precede the problem, aside from watching Netflix itself. I've managed to find errors in the Event Viewer the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArWvOy5UYEOnhPF0RTrTqrCHWl1VOQ?e=5O5Hqe and a memory dump the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArWvOy5UYEOnhPFyw3NGgmRCqpq1uw?e=3FcIz4 .

I have already tried a clean reinstall of my NVidia drivers with no effect.

The first Error message is described as follows:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000119 0x0000000000000002, 0xffffffffc000000d, 0xfffff5807b9c0960, 0xffffb90a021d6c90. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c42f36aa-e9fb-4e93-a7ed-672f5b6048cb.

BSOD on Netflix in Edge [​IMG]

:)

Рустам Хамдамов, Mar 7, 2021

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Mar 7, 2021
  3. shaptoni Win User
    Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix

I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363

Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA (app)

Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA​ (edge browser)

YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh (edge browser)

Netflix say:

If you experience the error code U7361-1253-800705AA on your Windows 10 computer, it typically indicates that your system requires an update. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.​
    • Perform Windows updates​
    - this is what caused the issue and i am now on the latest version

• If you are using the Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN edition, we suggest downloading the Windows Media Feature Pack.
    - this is not applicable for my version

Can anyone help?

Thanks

shaptoni, Mar 7, 2021
  4. BSOD on Netflix in Edge

Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

BSOD on Netflix in Edge

1. BSOD on Netflix in Edge - Similar Threads - BSOD Netflix Edge

2. Netflix 4k works on chromium Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix 4k works on chromium Edge: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rupal_hs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ldsl49/netflix_4k_works_on_chromium_edge/
  3. BSOD with Netflix app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with Netflix app: Hello, I seem to be having consistent bsod when using the Netflix app on my windows 10 laptop. Doesnt seem to happen with other video files. The stop code I receive is: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVERS_M dxgkrnl.sys I have updated my display drivers and bios and I still...
  4. Netflix no longer works in Edge

Netflix no longer works in Edge: Netflix no longer works in Edge browser for me. I'm on 1909. It stopped working after Edge browser was upgraded to the new one I think. I get error code D7701-1003 submitted by /u/teutonicnight99 [link] [comments]...
  5. Netflix not working on new Edge?

Netflix not working on new Edge?: Anyone else having trouble getting movies on Netflix to play? I have no idea why but they won't play for me. If I pick a movie from the home screen they work fine. But if I search for a movie and try to play it, it doesn't work. When I try to move the movie around I get the...
  6. Netflix and Prime video not working on Edge.

Netflix and Prime video not working on Edge.: I'm using the latest version of Chromium Edge (Version 84.0.522.40) and Netflix and Prime video players do not work. Netflix gives me the error D7361-1253. Prime video just says there was a problem. Both work when using FireFox. I searched and the only fix I found was...
  7. Microsoft Edge messing up netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge messing up netflix: Ever since I downloaded Microsoft Edge the movies freeze on Netflix. Is there a way to remove Microsoft Edge and replace with another operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-messing-up-netflix/7467849e-004f-4541-9088-20665b6dd0d3
  8. Netflix causes bsod

Netflix causes bsod: Netflix has become a giant head ache for windows 10. Ive been having issues with it from day one. But most recently it has decided to bsod my computer. But only after i go from playing a game, such as arma 3 or scum. So I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing the...
  9. Netflix app and Netflix on Edge = hard lock

Netflix app and Netflix on Edge = hard lock: The issue... Randomly, when using the Netflix app or Edge to stream Netflix, the entire PC will lock up. No error, nothing in events. Hard reset only option. My setup... Windows 10 latest i7 @ 3.7ghz 32GB DDR 3 @ 1333 AMD 850+ GPU multi monitor output - 2 x HDMI, 1...
  10. BSOD after Netflix

BSOD after Netflix: I had noticed that when I tried to play any video from Netflix, it crashed. It doesn't matter if I use edge or firefox or the app. Any Ideas? Here some random items from event viewer Code: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 23/07/2018 00:23:35...