Windows 10: BSOD on new build, while playing CS:GO. [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED]

Discus and support BSOD on new build, while playing CS:GO. [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I just recently built a new system, here are the specs: ---------------------------------------------------------- CPU: Intel I5-6500 3.2GHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Greave, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Greave Win User

BSOD on new build, while playing CS:GO. [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED]

Hi,

I just recently built a new system, here are the specs:
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    CPU: Intel I5-6500 3.2GHz
    Motherboard: ASUS H170 Pro Gaming LGA 1151
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 80+ Gold
    GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070
    Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500gb / Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM008 3TB
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb DDR4 2666
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Its worked fine for about a week and a half, but unfortunately earlier, while I was playing CS:GO, I had a BSOD.
    Im relatively new to this, and after doing some poking around online I wasnt able to figure out what was causing it. Pretty disappointed, I had huge issues with BSOD's on my old build that i could never solve, I was hoping a clean slate would fix that problem *Sad

Here is the dump:
    ==================================================
    Dump File : 100316-6171-01.dmp
    Crash Time : 10/3/2016 10:27:30 PM
    Bug Check String : KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    Bug Check Code : 0x0000001e
    Parameter 1 : ffffffff`c0000047
    Parameter 2 : fffff801`1f8c5678
    Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000
    Parameter 4 : ffffe68f`241eb748
    Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
    Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+14a2b0
    File Description :
    Product Name :
    Company :
    File Version :
    Processor : x64
    Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+14a2b0
    Stack Address 1 :
    Stack Address 2 :
    Stack Address 3 :
    Computer Name :
    Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\100316-6171-01.dmp
    Processors Count : 4
    Major Version : 15
    Minor Version : 14393
    Dump File Size : 545,828
    Dump File Time : 10/3/2016 10:28:03 PM
    ==================================================

I couldnt get the BSOD info retrieval tool you guys suggest to work, so i got the dmp and the memory dump files and packaged them in a zip file, I attached that to this post.

Any kind of help or advice is appreciated,
    Thanks.

:)

Greave, Oct 3, 2016
  2. dire-x Win User

BSOD Memory_Management and other

Just had another BSOD, this time it was a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Was playing Guild Wars 2 while Firefox was open playing a video on Youtube.

another minidump

dire-x, Oct 3, 2016
  3. Blue Screen While Playing Online Games

Hello, I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 10240 to Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 10586.3. A BSOD is always being triggered when I play online games. The BSOD usually occurs during loading and it has an error message of " KMode_Exception_Not_Handled
    caused by dump_wmimmc.sys ".

What is the root cause and the possible solution?

By the way the online game that I play is CABAL Online and this is the only game in my PC that triggers BSOD. Other games work normally aside.

Shindyo190, Oct 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Greave,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please read How to upload files

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

BSOD on new build, while playing CS:GO. [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] [​IMG]

BSOD on new build, while playing CS:GO. [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] [​IMG]

axe0, Oct 3, 2016
  5. Greave Win User
    I updated the system specs on my profile with anything I had missed.
    I tried to use the BSOD posting tool, but it isnt dumping any files onto my desktop after it runs, I dont know why it isnt working. It says it dumped the files on my desktop but they arent there.

Is anyone able to come up with any suggestions based on the info I have?
    Is there anything else I can do to help figure this out?

Greave, Oct 4, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Before closing the tool, a new folder is present on the desktop, if this folder contains data zip it and upload it, then close the tool.

With the current information, there is a high risk suggestions wouldn't be close to a solution.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD on new build, while playing CS:GO. [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] - Similar Threads - BSOD build while

2. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use: I was watching Twitch and got this BSOD. I tried Driver Verifier using the instructions here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983and this is the dmp...
  3. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use: I was watching Twitch and got this BSOD. I tried Driver Verifier using the instructions here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983and this is the dmp...
  4. I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO: Hi, Can anyone advise how to deal with my issue on CS GO, every time I played the games, it will always go to BSOD. its randomly happening and I have no idea which driver or hardware causing it. Here is my system info below: Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version...
  5. BSOD While Uploading Files - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD While Uploading Files - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello, When I upload large files to onedrive or youtube I'm getting a blue screen - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Here are the 3 latest dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApPgKasUnsY17X491GXHugspXPlX?e=0NvfRQ Not sure how to fix it : Edit: Specs: MSI GeForce RTX 3080...
  6. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  7. BSOD While in desktop, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD While in desktop, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Greetings, Since last friday my pc is hanging with weird BSOD's all the time at random times with diffrent errors. The first one, DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER, was related to nvidia driver as i saw this: nvlddmkm.sys. So i reinstalled the drivers after removing the old...
  8. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSoD while playing XCOM

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSoD while playing XCOM: I can't seem to catch a break. I have tried numerous solutions and it's getting to the point where I feel like my lack of understanding is leading me to potentially making a mistake that might cost me more than it helps in the long run. The nvlddmkm.sys file has a lot to do...
  9. BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled: 1Rocster-PC.7z Thanks 106405
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...