Windows 10: BSOD On New Build

Discus and support BSOD On New Build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, Can anyone please help me? I've literally wasted so much time trying to identify why my system sometimes goes many hours fine, and on some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DMacX, Dec 10, 2018.

1. DMacX Win User

BSOD On New Build

Hi guys,

Can anyone please help me? I've literally wasted so much time trying to identify why my system sometimes goes many hours fine, and on some days it BSOD's... mostly when using Adobe applications.

Machine:
    i9 7940 X Stock
    32GB HyperX Predator (MemTest run for 24 hours... no issues using XMP profile at 2996MHz)
    970GTX
    3x 970 EVO SSDs NVMe
    PSU 850W Gold CoolerMaster

Code: Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (OSR Unique Expertise, Guaranteed Results) Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See http://www.osronline.com for more information Windows 8 Kernel Version 17763 MP (14 procs) Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by: 17763.1.amd64fre.rs5_release.180914-1434 Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff801`5f69e000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff801`5fab9a70 Debug session time: Mon Dec 10 14:06:43.966 2018 (UTC - 5:00) System Uptime: 0 days 0:03:36.721 ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception Arg2: ffffba081f7e4028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure. Arg3: 00000000b2000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value. Arg4: 0000000000070005, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value. Debugging Details: ------------------ ***** Kernel symbols are WRONG. Please fix symbols to do analysis. ************************************************************************* *** *** *** *** *** Either you specified an unqualified symbol, or your debugger *** *** doesn't have full symbol information. Unqualified symbol *** *** resolution is turned off by default. Please either specify a *** *** fully qualified symbol module!symbolname, or enable resolution *** *** of unqualified symbols by typing ".symopt- 100". Note that *** *** enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol *** *** server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to *** *** appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect *** *** symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down. *** *** *** *** For some commands to work properly, your symbol path *** *** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. *** *** *** *** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not *** *** contain the required information. Contact the group that *** *** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to *** *** work. *** *** *** *** Type referenced: nt!_WHEA_ERROR_RECORD_HEADER *** *** *** ************************************************************************* ************************************************************************* *** *** *** *** *** Either you specified an unqualified symbol, or your debugger *** *** doesn't have full symbol information. Unqualified symbol *** *** resolution is turned off by default. Please either specify a *** *** fully qualified symbol module!symbolname, or enable resolution *** *** of unqualified symbols by typing ".symopt- 100". Note that *** *** enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol *** *** server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to *** *** appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect *** *** symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down. *** *** *** *** For some commands to work properly, your symbol path *** *** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. *** *** *** *** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not *** *** contain the required information. Contact the group that *** *** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to *** *** work. *** *** *** *** Type referenced: nt!_WHEA_ERROR_RECORD_HEADER *** *** *** ************************************************************************* ************************************************************************* *** *** *** *** *** Either you specified an unqualified symbol, or your debugger *** *** doesn't have full symbol information. Unqualified symbol *** *** resolution is turned off by default. Please either specify a *** *** fully qualified symbol module!symbolname, or enable resolution *** *** of unqualified symbols by typing ".symopt- 100". Note that *** *** enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol *** *** server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to *** *** appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect *** *** symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down. *** *** *** *** For some commands to work properly, your symbol path *** *** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. *** *** *** *** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not *** *** contain the required information. Contact the group that *** *** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to *** *** work. *** *** *** *** Type referenced: nt!_KPRCB *** *** *** ************************************************************************* ************************************************************************* *** *** *** *** *** Either you specified an unqualified symbol, or your debugger *** *** doesn't have full symbol information. Unqualified symbol *** *** resolution is turned off by default. Please either specify a *** *** fully qualified symbol module!symbolname, or enable resolution *** *** of unqualified symbols by typing ".symopt- 100". Note that *** *** enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol *** *** server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to *** *** appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect *** *** symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down. *** *** *** *** For some commands to work properly, your symbol path *** *** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. *** *** *** *** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not *** *** contain the required information. Contact the group that *** *** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to *** *** work. *** *** *** *** Type referenced: nt!KPRCB *** *** *** ************************************************************************* ************************************************************************* *** *** *** *** *** Either you specified an unqualified symbol, or your debugger *** *** doesn't have full symbol information. Unqualified symbol *** *** resolution is turned off by default. Please either specify a *** *** fully qualified symbol module!symbolname, or enable resolution *** *** of unqualified symbols by typing ".symopt- 100". Note that *** *** enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol *** *** server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to *** *** appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect *** *** symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down. *** *** *** *** For some commands to work properly, your symbol path *** *** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. *** *** *** *** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not *** *** contain the required information. Contact the group that *** *** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to *** *** work. *** *** *** *** Type referenced: nt!_KPRCB *** *** *** ************************************************************************* ************************************************************************* *** *** *** *** *** Either you specified an unqualified symbol, or your debugger *** *** doesn't have full symbol information. Unqualified symbol *** *** resolution is turned off by default. Please either specify a *** *** fully qualified symbol module!symbolname, or enable resolution *** *** of unqualified symbols by typing ".symopt- 100". Note that *** *** enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol *** *** server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to *** *** appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect *** *** symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down. *** *** *** *** For some commands to work properly, your symbol path *** *** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. *** *** *** *** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not *** *** contain the required information. Contact the group that *** *** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to *** *** work. *** *** *** *** Type referenced: nt!KPRCB *** *** *** ************************************************************************* ************************************************************************* *** *** *** *** *** Either you specified an unqualified symbol, or your debugger *** *** doesn't have full symbol information. Unqualified symbol *** *** resolution is turned off by default. Please either specify a *** *** fully qualified symbol module!symbolname, or enable resolution *** *** of unqualified symbols by typing ".symopt- 100". Note that *** *** enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol *** *** server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to *** *** appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect *** *** symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down. *** *** *** *** For some commands to work properly, your symbol path *** *** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. *** *** *** *** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not *** *** contain the required information. Contact the group that *** *** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to *** *** work. *** *** *** *** Type referenced: nt!_KPRCB *** *** *** ************************************************************************* ************************************************************************* *** *** *** *** *** Either you specified an unqualified symbol, or your debugger *** *** doesn't have full symbol information. Unqualified symbol *** *** resolution is turned off by default. Please either specify a *** *** fully qualified symbol module!symbolname, or enable resolution *** *** of unqualified symbols by typing ".symopt- 100". Note that *** *** enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol *** *** server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to *** *** appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect *** *** symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down. *** *** *** *** For some commands to work properly, your symbol path *** *** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. *** *** *** *** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not *** *** contain the required information. Contact the group that *** *** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to *** *** work. *** *** *** *** Type referenced: nt!_KPRCB *** *** *** ************************************************************************* TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2 ************************************************************************* *** *** *** *** *** Either you specified an unqualified symbol, or your debugger *** *** doesn't have full symbol information. Unqualified symbol *** *** resolution is turned off by default. Please either specify a *** *** fully qualified symbol module!symbolname, or enable resolution *** *** of unqualified symbols by typing ".symopt- 100". Note that *** *** enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol *** *** server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to *** *** appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect *** *** symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down. *** *** *** *** For some commands to work properly, your symbol path *** *** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. *** *** *** *** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not *** *** contain the required information. Contact the group that *** *** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to *** *** work. *** *** *** *** Type referenced: nt!_KPRCB *** *** *** ************************************************************************* ************************************************************************* *** *** *** *** *** Either you specified an unqualified symbol, or your debugger *** *** doesn't have full symbol information. Unqualified symbol *** *** resolution is turned off by default. Please either specify a *** *** fully qualified symbol module!symbolname, or enable resolution *** *** of unqualified symbols by typing ".symopt- 100". Note that *** *** enabling unqualified symbol resolution with network symbol *** *** server shares in the symbol path may cause the debugger to *** *** appear to hang for long periods of time when an incorrect *** *** symbol name is typed or the network symbol server is down. *** *** *** *** For some commands to work properly, your symbol path *** *** must point to .pdb files that have full type information. *** *** *** *** Certain .pdb files (such as the public OS symbols) do not *** *** contain the required information. Contact the group that *** *** provided you with these symbols if you need this command to *** *** work. *** *** *** *** Type referenced: nt!_KPRCB *** *** *** ************************************************************************* ADDITIONAL_DEBUG_TEXT: Use '!findthebuild' command to search for the target build information. If the build information is available, run '!findthebuild -s ; .reload' to set symbol path and load symbols. FAULTING_MODULE: fffff8015f69e000 nt DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0 BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1 DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT CURRENT_IRQL: 0 STACK_TEXT: ffff9001`b838bd08 fffff801`5f649677 : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 ffffba08`1f7e4028 00000000`b2000000 : nt+0x1b1130 ffff9001`b838bd10 fffff80f`3c0f146b : ffffba08`1f7e4028 ffffba08`144e3d60 ffffba08`144e3d60 ffffba08`144e3d60 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0xd7 ffff9001`b838bd50 fffff801`5f9bbe6e : ffffba08`1f7e4028 00000000`00000000 ffffba08`144e3d60 ffffba08`144e3d60 : PSHED!PshedBugCheckSystem+0xb ffff9001`b838bd80 ffffba08`1f7e4028 : 00000000`00000000 ffffba08`144e3d60 ffffba08`144e3d60 00000000`00000000 : nt+0x31de6e ffff9001`b838bd88 00000000`00000000 : ffffba08`144e3d60 ffffba08`144e3d60 00000000`00000000 fffff801`5f9bbbf2 : 0xffffba08`1f7e4028 STACK_COMMAND: kb FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel BUCKET_ID: WRONG_SYMBOLS Followup: MachineOwner[/quote]

:)

DMacX, Dec 10, 2018
  2. BarbaricSoul, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Durvelle27, Dec 10, 2018
  4. BSOD On New Build

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

BSOD On New Build

1. BSOD On New Build - Similar Threads - BSOD Build

2. First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: Today I finished my first custom PC build! All parts are brand new except for RAM.Specifications:Motherboard: Asus Prime B760M-A WIFI D4CPU: i5 12600kGPU: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XTRAM: Kingston Fury 16 GB, running at 2400 MT/s advertised at 3600 :/SSD: Kioxia Exceria...
  3. First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: Today I finished my first custom PC build! All parts are brand new except for RAM.Specifications:Motherboard: Asus Prime B760M-A WIFI D4CPU: i5 12600kGPU: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XTRAM: Kingston Fury 16 GB, running at 2400 MT/s advertised at 3600 :/SSD: Kioxia Exceria...
  4. Constant BSOD with new PC build win32kbase.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, intelppm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD with new PC build win32kbase.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, intelppm: HiNew PC, and I am getting random BSOD several times per day.Tested CPU with Intel Diagnostic tool and passed, Did Memtest and passedWith gpu, without gpu getting bsodI had a wifi card m.2 connected to motherboard, disabled in bios and the bsod are less frequent but still...
  5. Constant BSOD with new PC build win32kbase.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, intelppm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD with new PC build win32kbase.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, intelppm: HiNew PC, and I am getting random BSOD several times per day.Tested CPU with Intel Diagnostic tool and passed, Did Memtest and passedWith gpu, without gpu getting bsodI had a wifi card m.2 connected to motherboard, disabled in bios and the bsod are less frequent but still...
  6. Constant BSOD with new PC build win32kbase.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, intelppm

7. How to resolve BSOD on new pc build?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve BSOD on new pc build?: Newly built PC getting the blue screen watchdog error violation. Already tried reinstalling windows a few times and can’t seem to fix it. Any ideas? I will upload my mini dump files here.Dropbox for Crash Minidump logs...
  8. How to resolve BSOD on new pc build?

How to resolve BSOD on new pc build?: Newly built PC getting the blue screen watchdog error violation. Already tried reinstalling windows a few times and can’t seem to fix it. Any ideas? I will upload my mini dump files here.Dropbox for Crash Minidump logs...
  9. Problem with new build - constant BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with new build - constant BSODs: Not sure what is wrong with my pc. Here is the timeline:I tried downloading a new sound driver manually from the gigabyte website for my motherboard, different model version 1.2 instead of 1.0 didn’t check beforehand because i’m an idiot so it crashed my pc, and now my pc...
  10. Problem with new build - constant BSODs

Problem with new build - constant BSODs: Not sure what is wrong with my pc. Here is the timeline:I tried downloading a new sound driver manually from the gigabyte website for my motherboard, different model version 1.2 instead of 1.0 didn’t check beforehand because i’m an idiot so it crashed my pc, and now my pc...