Windows 10: BSOD on New Build

Discus and support BSOD on New Build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, I hate my first post to be a problem but I've run out of ideas. I recently built a new PC for work, so no gaming. I've had around 10 BSOD's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Two Scars, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Two Scars Win User

BSOD on New Build

Hi All,

I hate my first post to be a problem but I've run out of ideas. I recently built a new PC for work, so no gaming.
    I've had around 10 BSOD's a day and can't pin it down to one of my actions. It can be while browsing, using Office or Remote desktop. It even BSOD whilst running the DM Log Collector. The only way I can predict BSOD is when Chrome displays an "aw snap" page.

I have put more RAM in and Reinstalled Windows 10 on different SSD's and M.2 Drives so I would've had more log files if I hadn't.

The BSOD error messages received in order of popularity;
    Memory Management
    Kernal Security Check
    Control Process Died
    Page Fault in Non Paged Area.

No missing drivers in Device manager, Windows Updates Completed, Bios up to date, Temps good, running McAfee AV and a mem check for good measure.

Any help much appreciated, zip file attached.

:)

Two Scars, Oct 13, 2016

2. Multiple BSOD on new Ryzen build

I had the same issue reported in this thread on my AMD Ryzen PC as well. I experienced multiple BSODs usually indicating Memory Management. I tried everything, but this is the only thing that worked for me:

In my ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS AM4 BIOS, I went to "Advanced" -> "AMD CBS" (near the bottom) -> "Global C-state Control" -> and set it to "Disabled".

I haven't had a BSOD since.

This seems to be a major issue.

earnolmartin, Oct 13, 2016
  3. islandah Win User
    Multiple BSOD on new Ryzen build

I am having all the issues, but I do not use neither of those apps. My errors don't seem to be specific to memory like most of you guys are facing.

islandah, Oct 13, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

BSOD on New Build

My first thought is to check all your cable and hardware connections....make sure they are in the correct slots and ports and that they are all firmly seated. Then disable McAfee and start up and safemode with networking and see if you still get a BSOD.

Plankton, Oct 13, 2016
  5. Two Scars Win User
    Checked that after putting in new RAM and switching SSD's. Disabled McAffee and safemode worked fine. I'm pretty sure it's a driver issue now. Far from my first build but never had so many problems and frustratingly can't figure it out.

Two Scars, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on New Build

1. BSOD on New Build - Similar Threads - BSOD Build

2. First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: Today I finished my first custom PC build! All parts are brand new except for RAM.Specifications:Motherboard: Asus Prime B760M-A WIFI D4CPU: i5 12600kGPU: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XTRAM: Kingston Fury 16 GB, running at 2400 MT/s advertised at 3600 :/SSD: Kioxia Exceria...
  3. First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: Today I finished my first custom PC build! All parts are brand new except for RAM.Specifications:Motherboard: Asus Prime B760M-A WIFI D4CPU: i5 12600kGPU: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XTRAM: Kingston Fury 16 GB, running at 2400 MT/s advertised at 3600 :/SSD: Kioxia Exceria...
  4. Constant BSOD with new PC build win32kbase.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, intelppm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD with new PC build win32kbase.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, intelppm: HiNew PC, and I am getting random BSOD several times per day.Tested CPU with Intel Diagnostic tool and passed, Did Memtest and passedWith gpu, without gpu getting bsodI had a wifi card m.2 connected to motherboard, disabled in bios and the bsod are less frequent but still...
  5. Constant BSOD with new PC build win32kbase.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, intelppm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD with new PC build win32kbase.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, intelppm: HiNew PC, and I am getting random BSOD several times per day.Tested CPU with Intel Diagnostic tool and passed, Did Memtest and passedWith gpu, without gpu getting bsodI had a wifi card m.2 connected to motherboard, disabled in bios and the bsod are less frequent but still...
  6. Constant BSOD with new PC build win32kbase.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, intelppm

7. How to resolve BSOD on new pc build?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve BSOD on new pc build?: Newly built PC getting the blue screen watchdog error violation. Already tried reinstalling windows a few times and can’t seem to fix it. Any ideas? I will upload my mini dump files here.Dropbox for Crash Minidump logs...
  8. How to resolve BSOD on new pc build?

How to resolve BSOD on new pc build?: Newly built PC getting the blue screen watchdog error violation. Already tried reinstalling windows a few times and can’t seem to fix it. Any ideas? I will upload my mini dump files here.Dropbox for Crash Minidump logs...
  9. Problem with new build - constant BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with new build - constant BSODs: Not sure what is wrong with my pc. Here is the timeline:I tried downloading a new sound driver manually from the gigabyte website for my motherboard, different model version 1.2 instead of 1.0 didn’t check beforehand because i’m an idiot so it crashed my pc, and now my pc...
  10. Problem with new build - constant BSODs

Problem with new build - constant BSODs: Not sure what is wrong with my pc. Here is the timeline:I tried downloading a new sound driver manually from the gigabyte website for my motherboard, different model version 1.2 instead of 1.0 didn’t check beforehand because i’m an idiot so it crashed my pc, and now my pc...