Windows 10: BSOD on new Dell Laptop 4 to 6 times a day with different stopcodes

Discus and support BSOD on new Dell Laptop 4 to 6 times a day with different stopcodes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Got a new dell laptop about 2 months ago. I started getting BSOD with all the various stopcodes every couple of hours about a month after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dab828, May 31, 2019.

1. dab828 Win User

BSOD on new Dell Laptop 4 to 6 times a day with different stopcodes

Hello!
    Got a new dell laptop about 2 months ago. I started getting BSOD with all the various stopcodes every couple of hours about a month after getting it. I noticed that the optical drive was not working and shipped it back to Dell for replacement which they did very nicely. I figured the BSOD was related to the dead drive. But BSOD continued after the laptop was returned to be. So that bad drive could have just been a coincidence. I only used the drive once or twice before it had stopped worling so I cannot say if the bad drive and BSOD started at the same time.. Anyway, new drive and still receive BSOD. BSOD can occur when laptop is not in use or right while I am browsing. No consistent action seems to make it occur. Totally random. The laptop is on and functioning for probably 10 hours a day and I can get BSOD after 2 hours or 10 minutes after a previous BSOD. In other words, no consistency to it. This laptop is used 99% for browsing the web. Nothing heavy duty.. No gaming activity. Mainly on firefox browsing the web.

:)

dab828, May 31, 2019
  2. Wanjillem Win User

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

Not entirely sure what this means. Is there anything i can do on my end to help with this?

I kind of figured 4 passes twice wasn't really what we wanted so i left it overnight doing another 8+ passes.

BSOD on new Dell Laptop 4 to 6 times a day with different stopcodes [​IMG]

Also the link to the memtest written report:
    MemTest86-Report-20181229-221838.html

I'll continue with the other added steps.

Wanjillem, May 31, 2019
  3. Wanjillem Win User
    New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

Did memtest, took me awhile to realise that it was running 4 passes by default. So what i did was run it for another 4 passes afterwards. Not sure how or even if that impacts the results at all. Came up with 0 errors.
    Screenshots for both 4 passes are below.

1st 4 passes:

2nd 4 passes:

Wanjillem, May 31, 2019
  4. BSOD on new Dell Laptop 4 to 6 times a day with different stopcodes

Random BSOD on Win 10. Stopcode Exception Not Handled

I have gotten numerous BSOD's with StopCode "Exception Not Handled" Happens at different times. not necessarily doing anything in particular. Very Annoying and another waste of my time

Dell Inspiron 13-7000 2in1

Latest drivers

Version 1803 of Win 10

DavidScott27, May 31, 2019
Thema:

BSOD on new Dell Laptop 4 to 6 times a day with different stopcodes

1. BSOD on new Dell Laptop 4 to 6 times a day with different stopcodes - Similar Threads - BSOD Dell Laptop

2. Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day: For a while, it was just a rare occurrence to have a BSOD but it's been a reoccurring problem recently, happening up to 4 times every day. I've done all I can with my skillset but I've begun using some technical tools above my skill level and need some help deciphering....
  3. Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD. At least 4 times a day: For a while, it was just a rare occurrence to have a BSOD but it's been a reoccurring problem recently, happening up to 4 times every day. I've done all I can with my skillset but I've begun using some technical tools above my skill level and need some help deciphering....
  4. experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.: hello all,i've been experience BSODs for roughly 2 or 3 years now, and i've had this pc for almost 4 years. it's probably a little too late to be asking for some help seeing as i will most likely get a new computer for christmas, but if the plans fall through, i'm going to...
  5. experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.: hello all,i've been experience BSODs for roughly 2 or 3 years now, and i've had this pc for almost 4 years. it's probably a little too late to be asking for some help seeing as i will most likely get a new computer for christmas, but if the plans fall through, i'm going to...
  6. experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Dell laptop restarts 1-4 times a day with no warning or error message.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell laptop restarts 1-4 times a day with no warning or error message.: I've had this laptop for going on 3 years now and up until a few months ago this wasn't a problem. It seems to happen when watching stream able content or in a voice call but is not limited to that and has happened even while idle. I've tried so many different things to try...
  8. Dell laptop restarts 1-4 times a day with no warning or error message.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell laptop restarts 1-4 times a day with no warning or error message.: I've had this laptop for going on 3 years now and up until a few months ago this wasn't a problem. It seems to happen when watching streamable content or in a voice call but is not limited to that and has happened even while idle. Ive tryed so many different things to try and...
  9. BSODs different stopcodes

BSODs different stopcodes: I keep getting bsods with diff stopcodes. I did a system file check but there were no problems, I did chkdsk and no problems either, and tried memtest86x and there were no errors. minidumps:...
  10. BSOD's with different stopcodes.

BSOD's with different stopcodes.: This week I've had almost everyday a BSOD while playing different games. All of the BSOD's had a different stopcode. I will post 5 crashdumps from dec 11 to dec 4. At first my at first my thought was that the problem was caused by my headset driver (HID-compliant headset...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod from chrome on new laptop windows 10