Windows 10: BSOD on new installation need help.

Discus and support BSOD on new installation need help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; bsod irql_not_less_or_equal , kmode_exception_not_handled wdf01000.sys After gaming for aprox.10-15min i get one of those bsods. After installation on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mihael87, Apr 13, 2020.

1. BSOD on new installation need help.

bsod irql_not_less_or_equal , kmode_exception_not_handled wdf01000.sys After gaming for aprox.10-15min i get one of those bsods. After installation on new windows on new ssd Drivers are updated,windows are update.help

submitted by /u/mihael87
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mihael87, Apr 13, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Apr 13, 2020
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD on new installation need help.

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD on new installation need help. [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

BSOD on new installation need help.

1. BSOD on new installation need help. - Similar Threads - BSOD installation need

2. Need help with a BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with a BSOD.: My PC has been crashing for a while, and I never figured out what the problem was. Three most recent minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNM0ZD1tx5rgQc-bjuO8KBTGV3O?e=cWDlNEMSinfo:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNM0ZD1tx5rgQiYo2kHlGset9-w?e=BZcR4FSpecs:OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5...
  3. Need help with a new windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a new windows 11 install: Hello all, I just put together a new rig and am having a VERY strange issue that I cannot seem to fix.Games run fine 16,000 on 3DMark, Benchmarks runs fine, CrystalMark on my M.2 runs fine, memory test completes and says no problem, EVERYTHING seems fine, except when I try to...
  4. Need help with a new windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with a new windows 11 install: Hello all, I just put together a new rig and am having a VERY strange issue that I cannot seem to fix.Games run fine 16,000 on 3DMark, Benchmarks runs fine, CrystalMark on my M.2 runs fine, memory test completes and says no problem, EVERYTHING seems fine, except when I try to...
  5. BSOD Help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help needed: Greetings:I need help with a BSOD that I experienced earlier today:Here is a link to my MiniDump and MSInfo32 information:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fC_BPfSl0Ttl5hnX1BA0t13hNOMENtvO/view?usp=sharingHope someone can let me know what is causing it. Thank you for your...
  6. Help needed on installing new speakers on desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help needed on installing new speakers on desktop: Hello there I am running Windows 10 on a desktop. My existing speakers are about 10 years old and no longer work very well. I have bought new ones - Z150 Logitech. I have plugged them in as shown in the instructions and it is exactly the same as the old ones. When I try to...
  7. BSOD Need Help.....

BSOD Need Help.....: I am having an issue on my Computer.. when i tried to play a game BSOD appears please help here is the link of my minidump file with system information filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmXO2nVPTeV-m3AJo_Errf_eVeQT?e=cGPtpkThank you in advance...
  8. BSOD NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD NEED HELP: Having BSOD almost everyday now I need help please. crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041520-7046-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: hardware.sys hardware Bugcheck code: 0x1A 0x41792, 0xFFFF87BFFEED0080, 0x200000000000, 0x0 Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...
  9. Need help with BSOD "DCP Watchdog Violation" on new laptop with fresh install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with BSOD "DCP Watchdog Violation" on new laptop with fresh install.: Just opened up my new ASUS Zephyrus laptop after my old laptop just took a crap and was getting everything checked out when I got a BSOD with message "DCP Watchdog Violation". I first encountered this when running UserBenchmark to ensure the components were working as...
  10. Need help with BSOD

Need help with BSOD: I have been getting EXPOOL_DRIVER_CORRUPTED errors along with WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors non stop. I have tried uninstalling problematic drivers but nothing works. Also, whenever I connect to a wifi network I immidiately freeze and get one of the errors mentioned above. My...