Windows 10: BSOD on restarting Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Discus and support BSOD on restarting Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey everyone,I have an issue with BSOD crashes upon restarting on a DELL Latitude 7440.The dump files seem to point driver issues but I'm not well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by QM-BD, Nov 22, 2023.

1. QM-BD Win User

BSOD on restarting Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hey everyone,I have an issue with BSOD crashes upon restarting on a DELL Latitude 7440.The dump files seem to point driver issues but I'm not well versed enough with debugging dump files to point out the specific issue. Research on similar errors have come to no frution.I will paste the dump file contents below since I can't seem to attach a file to this post.I'm looking forward to any input you can provide.Thanks alot,BD--------------------------------------------------11: kd> !analyze -v********************************************************************************

:)

QM-BD, Nov 22, 2023

2. BSOD (DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE) keep happening.

I am facing a BSOD problems that keep happening randomly. My laptop is Thinkpad S2 with AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 5850U with Radeon Graphics as the processor with 16 GB of RAM. My OS is Windows 11. The error code of the BSOD always the same which is DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.
    Things I have tried:

1. Reinstall Windows completely
    2. Reinstall graphic drivers
    3. Do DISM (no issue found)
    4. Do sfc /scannow (no issue found)
    The memory dump file can be downloaded here.

Jason Mandela, Nov 22, 2023
  3. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

I sometimes randomly encounter BSOD with error "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". I may encounter this error several times a day, but sometimes it may not appear in a day. I put here link to several dumps OneDrive

I tried:

1. Reinstalling NVIDIA and AMD graphics drivers using DDU
    2. Reinstalling Windows
    But problem still persists, please help

Alexander Makarov1, Nov 22, 2023
  4. BSOD on restarting Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Windows 11: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error

Good morning,

I updated some drivers for Windows 11 yesterday and after the restart my laptop wasn't working properly. I got the BSOD with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and when I turn on my laptop it takes time to start up. How can I fix it?

Best regards,

DavidMendes_9, Nov 22, 2023
Thema:

BSOD on restarting Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

1. BSOD on restarting Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Similar Threads - BSOD restarting DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

2. BSOD on restarting Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on restarting Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hey everyone,I have an issue with BSOD crashes upon restarting on a DELL Latitude 7440.The dump files seem to point driver issues but I'm not well versed enough with debugging dump files to point out the specific issue. Research on similar errors have come to no frution.I...
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSoD on new Windows 11 install on restart/sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSoD on new Windows 11 install on restart/sleep: I recently upgraded my PC and did a clean Windows 11 install. Right away, I started getting BSoDs because of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. So far, it has only happened when I'm trying to put my PC to sleep or restart. It doesn't occur every time, but occasionally when I select...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSoD on new Windows 11 install on restart/sleep

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSoD on new Windows 11 install on restart/sleep: I recently upgraded my PC and did a clean Windows 11 install. Right away, I started getting BSoDs because of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. So far, it has only happened when I'm trying to put my PC to sleep or restart. It doesn't occur every time, but occasionally when I select...
  5. Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bsod: Hello, I recently reinstalled windows, but got a driver power state failure bsod. Any help would be greatly appreciated!Minidump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/knnmywsto29or0y/080322-10437-01.dmp/fileThank you!...
  6. Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bsod

Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bsod: Hello, I recently reinstalled windows, but got a driver power state failure bsod. Any help would be greatly appreciated!Minidump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/knnmywsto29or0y/080322-10437-01.dmp/fileThank you!...
  7. Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bsod

Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bsod: Hi, I've recently been getting a bluescreen error with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE at random intervals, both while i was using the computer as well as when it was put to sleep. Dump Files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ymc1mt242tagb/minidumpWould appreciate any help.Thank...
  8. Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bsod: Hi, I've recently been getting a bluescreen error with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE at random intervals, both while i was using the computer as well as when it was put to sleep. Dump Files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ymc1mt242tagb/minidumpWould appreciate any help.Thank...
  9. Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bsod

Windows 11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bsod: Hello,I've been getting bluescreen with error code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. most of the time it happened after I set my laptop to sleep. Bluescreenview apps shows "ntoskrnl.exe+5c2ae7" in caused by addresses field. My laptop is MSI GE66 raider.dump...
  10. Hang at shutdown or restart - BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hang at shutdown or restart - BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure: Hi All, I recently replaced my original HDD with a Samsung SSD 120GB, installed fresh Windows 10 Pro on my laptop and now, it cannot be shutdown or restarted properly as before. When I shutdown/restart the PC, the screen goes black but the power button light is still on...