Windows 10: BSOD on shutdown or restart (Page error in non paged area)

Discus and support BSOD on shutdown or restart (Page error in non paged area) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, recently I have encountered an issue where BSOD's occur on shutdown and restart. It happens everytime with no exceptions. Im very tech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UnsafestRope, Oct 16, 2020.

1. BSOD on shutdown or restart (Page error in non paged area)

Hello, recently I have encountered an issue where BSOD's occur on shutdown and restart. It happens everytime with no exceptions. Im very tech illiterate and am not sure what other information should be provided but I am happy to accommodate.

Windows version: 2004 (OS Build 19041.508)

Link to log collector file: TURDFERGUSON-(2020-10-15_21-13-06).zip - Google Drive

Link to Cbs.txt file: cbs ...txt - Google Drive

A little more info:
    The pc is used almost exclusively for gaming, nothing to demanding mostly older games. As of recent, I have noticed a drop in the processing power. Such as longer loading times for menial tasks. Corrupt files have become a common occurrence, most easy to fix while some taking more attention to alleviate. Specifically steam game files have become corrupted for the same game sometimes on consecutive days.

As I think of more stuff I will edited the post accordingly. If I'm just rambling and this information is not useful, feel free to tell me to stop. BSOD on shutdown or restart (Page error in non paged area) :)

:)

UnsafestRope, Oct 16, 2020

2. BSoD error "page fault in non=page area"

I have recently been getting the BSoD error "page fault in non-page area" - three times today.

I also had a "Memory management" error.

Other issues that may or may not be related:

• MS Word in Office 365 has started loading automatically on startup w. blank page. Gives an error about the basic document template when I try to close. By opening any existing document, I can then close and exit.
    • Firefox and AVG secure browser tabs are freezing - started today.
    I found an earlier response to this error that suggested changes to the virtual memory settings. I checked mine and it is set for Windows to manage on all drives.

I have a copy of the memory dumps in a zip file if that would be helpful

Pfvolunteer, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Flelm Win User
    Creator Update Paging in Non-Paged Area

I did the Creator update for Windows 10 today, and since then I've been getting consistent BSOD crashes due to page fault in non-paged area, where I was getting no BSODs before. I'd like to fix the situation and not just do a rollback, but if that's the best step I'll go ahead and do that.

Attachment 134004

Flelm, Oct 16, 2020
  4. BSOD on shutdown or restart (Page error in non paged area)

Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

BSOD on shutdown or restart (Page error in non paged area)

1. BSOD on shutdown or restart (Page error in non paged area) - Similar Threads - BSOD shutdown restart

2. Non paged area error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non paged area error BSOD: Hi everyone, I was on my ASUS G16 Rog Strix laptop earlier which I've had for a few months and restored to factory settings a few days ago. I have all the latest Windows 11 updates installed and installed Nvidia graphics driver update yesterday.Today I did a lot of gaming and...
  3. Non paged area error BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non paged area error BSOD: Hi everyone, I was on my ASUS G16 Rog Strix laptop earlier which I've had for a few months and restored to factory settings a few days ago. I have all the latest Windows 11 updates installed and installed Nvidia graphics driver update yesterday.Today I did a lot of gaming and...
  4. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  5. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  6. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  7. BSoD error "page fault in non=page area"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSoD error "page fault in non=page area": I have recently been getting the BSoD error "page fault in non-page area" - three times today. I also had a "Memory management" error. Other issues that may or may not be related: MS Word in Office 365 has started loading automatically on startup w. blank page. Gives an...
  8. BSOD win32k.sys page in non-paged area

BSOD win32k.sys page in non-paged area: Hi there, i just got this BSOD while using google chrome, i was playing travian on browser and did nothing else. here is link to minidumps. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XQ-XI23RQleMNFT2MNifh5bzX5rz7D1z...
  9. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...
  10. Random BSOD error Page Error in Non Paged Area

Random BSOD error Page Error in Non Paged Area: Hi, I have started getiing random BSOD atlaest 5-7 times today on my laptop. It just says Page File error in non paged area evrytime. The laptop is fairly new and used very mildly. Please guide what to do. i have attached the mini dump files. Thanks....