Windows 10: BSOD on startup after shutting down Process has locked pages

Discus and support BSOD on startup after shutting down Process has locked pages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So as the title states I've been having BSOD issues after shutting down my computer, and then turning it back on. It only ever seems to happen on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Go Tell Yo Mom, Mar 2, 2020.

1. BSOD on startup after shutting down Process has locked pages

So as the title states I've been having BSOD issues after shutting down my computer, and then turning it back on. It only ever seems to happen on shutdown because whenever I sleep it, it wakes up just fine and there is no issue. The current error I'm getting is PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES, if someone could help me that would be greatly appreciated. I have uploaded my MSinfo and DMP files to my onedriveHere.

:)

Go Tell Yo Mom, Mar 2, 2020

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 2, 2020
  4. BSOD on startup after shutting down Process has locked pages

Receiveing BSOD :"process has locked pages"

Hello! I updated to Windows 10 recently and have been having problems mostly associated with my graphics driver crashing when I try to put a anything in full screen mode. I updated all drivers and read about others with that problem but hadn't found a solution
    yet. Today though, my computer gave me multiple bsods with the error "process has locked pages". I now have the computer on but it is basically unusable (seems to be responsive only in short episodes). I'm not sure if the graphics driver errors and this
    are necessarily related or not. I zipped my dmp file and linked it with Box below. Any help would be much appreciated!

072316-17234-01.zip - Box

Original title: Bsods troubleshooting with dmps linked

NoahHammarlund, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

BSOD on startup after shutting down Process has locked pages

1. BSOD on startup after shutting down Process has locked pages - Similar Threads - BSOD startup shutting

2. My computer shuts down after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer shuts down after startup: I have tried to re-login my computer one more time, but unfortunately, my computer shuts down suddenly, even I’m in winRE screen. Can you fix me please?This is information about my computer and its operation system:Windows 1064-bit6GB RAMVersion...
  3. My computer shuts down after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer shuts down after startup: I have tried to re-login my computer one more time, but unfortunately, my computer shuts down suddenly, even I’m in winRE screen. Can you fix me please?This is information about my computer and its operation system:Windows 1064-bit6GB RAMVersion...
  4. BSOD Process has locked pages. Version 20H2(OS Build 19042.630)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Process has locked pages. Version 20H2(OS Build 19042.630): Booted my computer up and this blue screen popped upDESKTOP-A0V4KBT-(2020-11-29_13-37-58).zip - Google Drive [ATTACH] 169420
  5. Laptop Hibernating, Locking, then shutting down a while after startup

Laptop Hibernating, Locking, then shutting down a while after startup: This happened ever since last Friday. I have never encountered this problem before. After startup, somewhere between 0 mins to 5 mins, my laptop shows "Hibernating" followed by "locking" then it just shuts down. Sometimes it just shuts down without the locking screen....
  6. Locking Then Shut Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Locking Then Shut Down: Is Anybodys PC/Laptop Say Locking And Then Shut Down If Anybody Else Has This Or Knows How To Fix It Please Say I Have A HP Pavilion Laptop Running Windows 10 Home With A Samsung 1TB SSD 149300
  7. Screen says 'Locking', shuts down and it will not startup now

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen says 'Locking', shuts down and it will not startup now: My wife is using an ASUS laptop, having recently upgrading to the latest windows 10 a week or so ago. She was using Skype for a business call when it came up with a message says that for security reasons, Skype was going to be shutdown. Skype shut itself down and the laptop...
  8. Desktop Shuts Down After Sleep, BSOD on Startup

Desktop Shuts Down After Sleep, BSOD on Startup: Good Morning, My desktop has recently started to shut down after being put to sleep. It only appears to shut down after several hours of sleep (ie overnight). I checked my power settings and hibernate is set to never. Additionally, upon starting back up, I get a BSOD with...
  9. Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down immediately after startup.: i have an ASUS ROG GL503GE i7 8th gen 16 GB RAM 256 GB SSD 1TB HDD So the problem is that my laptop shuts down like 5-10 mins after booting up . post shut down my laptop doesn't boot up , any attempt to power it back on would lead to the keyboard back light and the screen...
  10. Computer shutting down soon after startup

Computer shutting down soon after startup: I installed new ram a few weeks ago, been fine so far. Crashed last night but managed to use all day today. Crashed again and since then hasn't managed to survive for more than 5 minutes. Every time it does not bluescreen, it just acts as if the cable was pulled, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. process has locked pages bsod on shutdown