Windows 10: BSOD on thinkpad X1C10

Discus and support BSOD on thinkpad X1C10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am headache at the BSOD on my new thinkpad X1C10.It is a brand new laptop and have many BSOD errors. I have sought help here before in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DenvySHI, Oct 6, 2022.

1. DenvySHI Win User

BSOD on thinkpad X1C10

Hello,I am headache at the BSOD on my new thinkpad X1C10.It is a brand new laptop and have many BSOD errors. I have sought help here before in this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/got-kernel-power-when-sleep-mode/63222246-45ec-456c-ada9-ad370d5b0f31?messageId=ac3f513c-8c79-4192-9f08-d0b179073315This problem is still there.Below are what I have tried:Troubleshooting with the solutions from the internet, including: SFC scan/Lenovo Diagnostics Tool testing/Memory test/HHD test/Repair by reinstall Win11/Keep updating the latest drivers/Analysis dump fi

:)

DenvySHI, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Beldar Win User

Thinkpad T510 is bricked after entering PIN in setup

I bought it from a reputable dealer on eBay on July 6th. No history given, except the dealer formatted theHD and tested everything. The listing says No Returns. But he may be open to an exchange. LENOVO THINKPAD T510 15.6” i5 M520 2.40ghz 4GB Ram 500gb HDD DVD RW W/ Charger | eBay
    Before I press for that I'm going to try the steps you've suggested further down in this thread.

Beldar, Oct 6, 2022
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. cplpro Win User

BSOD on thinkpad X1C10

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD on thinkpad X1C10 :)

cplpro, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

BSOD on thinkpad X1C10

1. BSOD on thinkpad X1C10 - Similar Threads - BSOD thinkpad X1C10

2. BSOD - Watchdog Timeout Error - Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Watchdog Timeout Error - Lenovo ThinkPad: Hi, I keep getting this blue screen of death Watchdog Timeout Error after waking my laptop up.After following instructions in several forums, I still get this on my laptop. Here are the details:Lenovo 20KHS0J500 X1 Carbon 6th generationMicrosoft Windows 10 Pro N 22H2BIOS:...
  3. BSOD - Watchdog Timeout Error - Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Watchdog Timeout Error - Lenovo ThinkPad: Hi, I keep getting this blue screen of death Watchdog Timeout Error after waking my laptop up.After following instructions in several forums, I still get this on my laptop. Here are the details:Lenovo 20KHS0J500 X1 Carbon 6th generationMicrosoft Windows 10 Pro N 22H2BIOS:...
  4. BSOD - Watchdog Timeout Error - Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD on thinkpad X1C10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on thinkpad X1C10: Hello,I am headache at the BSOD on my new thinkpad X1C10.It is a brand new laptop and have many BSOD errors. I have sought help here before in this...
  6. BSOD on Lenovo Thinkpad

BSOD on Lenovo Thinkpad: Minidump here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApNJF0_XGrKQ7Gn3DPcz0LSrVVgu?e=ybrYydI am connected to a Thinkpad thunderbolt dock with 2 external monitors.Appreciate any feedback....
  7. Another BSOD/freezing case -Thinkpad X390

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Another BSOD/freezing case -Thinkpad X390: Hello, Hoping to get some help with a long-lasting BSOD/freezing/shut-down issue--I believe these problems started with the Win 10 update from last Fall, but I've taken all the updates since, as well as fiddled with drivers and testing, and am still having problems. I...
  8. BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR ThinkPad P51

BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR ThinkPad P51: I have this error on Windows Start. ThinkPad P51 Fresh Windows 10 All drivers are downloaded from Lenovo Vantage software and Windows Update MINI dump from computer : https://www.dropbox.com/s/34098zndfxgpuhs/112520-11359-01.rar?dl=0...
  9. ThinkPad E550 BSOD after W10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ThinkPad E550 BSOD after W10 update: My ThinkPad E550 stopped rebooting normally after a Windows 10 update in mid-August 2020 sorry, didn't get ID of update. The auto repair doesn't work loop, loop, loop but I did get the screen with a stop code "page fault in non-paged area ... CHERT64.SYS". I've gotten it to...
  10. Frequent BSOD on Thinkpad X200 tablet with two screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD on Thinkpad X200 tablet with two screens: Hi, I upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago, and have been experiencing frequent BSOD over time for different reasons. Attached is the log of the last one I just encountered today (there are also dumps from some of the earlier BSODs). It occurs when I am not by the...