Windows 10: BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.

Discus and support BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So for quite some time now my PC (custom built) has been getting BSOD on BF4. I figured the problem was just an odd crash and didn't think twice about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Docktershok, Aug 3, 2015.

1. BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.

So for quite some time now my PC (custom built) has been getting BSOD on BF4. I figured the problem was just an odd crash and didn't think twice about it. Now nearly every time I load up BF4 it will cause me to blue screen and has either the message "System Thread Exception Not Handled" or states "System Service Exception". My computer has recently begun to crash in different games, (Far Cry 3, Dota 2) as well as a crash solely while I was web browsing. I recently upgraded to windows 10 and my graphics card (MSI R9 390) is only a few weeks old. I have tried looking online for solutions but it seems that the only way I will get help is through a forum like this one *Smile. If you need any additional information to help fix my problem I would be more than happy to provide it. I have included my attached Minidump files as a zip folder.

:)

Docktershok, Aug 3, 2015

2. Various BSODs - can't even use system restore

Hi

recently my computer is crashing regularly with various blue screen crash errors like:

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED NTFS.sys

RAM_MANAGEMENT

while I'm gaming, browsing the web, watching videos or ... (In fact I got one while writing this!) I tried to use system restore but I'll get BSOD in the middle of operation even in safe mode.

Here is my minidump files and msinfo export:

Minidump - OneDrive

msinfo.txt - OneDrive

Ali Arghavan, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Taklop Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD (driver irql, clock watchdog)

I have a relatively new system running W10. When I first got it around 6 months ago it would BSOD and I thought nothing of it as the hardware was brand new and so was the OS, and as such expected a few teething issues.

However, the issues still continue. My PC BSODs at various times, specifically : while playing games (Rust and Diablo, but also a few others), and also more occasionally at boot. (Causing the system to reboot again).

While playing games it BSODs frequently, often hourly or even more frequently than that.

These BSODs are mostly: driver irql_less_or_not_equal, or clock watchdog timeout.

All my drivers are up to date, and so is my windows installation.

I've tried running stress tests and memory diagnostics, and it doesn't seem to be a hardware fault.

What do I do?

Taklop, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.

Your ATI driver has been flagged. Download the latest version from here.
    Code: ffffd001`eadfe8d8 fffff801`bf06011aUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys atikmpag+0x1011a 4: kd> lmvm atikmpag start end module name fffff801`bf050000 fffff801`bf0f8000 atikmpag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmpag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys Image name: atikmpag.sys Timestamp: Thu Jul 16 02:13:26 2015 (55A70536) CheckSum: 000B2165 ImageSize: 000A8000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Boozad, Aug 3, 2015
  5. I tried downloading the latest drivers and the problem still persists. :/ I attached my updated minidump files with the latest crash.

Docktershok, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.

1. BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing. - Similar Threads - BSOD various games

2. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  3. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  4. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  5. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while uploading files or browsing web: Hello,Troubleshooting a new build with fresh drivers but one seems to be misbehaving nonetheless. Crashed a few times while trying to upload and/or watch some videos.I have tried Driver Verifier and will include the dump it produced. It didn't exactly pinpoint the driver...
  6. BSOD while uploading files or browsing web

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD while browsing the web...

BSOD while browsing the web...: Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing...
  8. BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web.

BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web.: This seems to happen just randomly, tried updating all of the drivers, and it's still happening constantly. Any insight would be helpful. Logs attached! Thanks! 132675
  9. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...
  10. Infrequent BSOD While web browsing and running game in backgroud.

Infrequent BSOD While web browsing and running game in backgroud.: Hello, after replacing a broken hard drive and upgrading to Windows 10 I have had 3 BSOD in the past 13 days, 2 of the three times I have been away from my desk when they occurred. What I Was Doing on Most Recent Crash - Running Discord (a voice chat application) -...