Windows 10: BSOD on wake from sleep

Discus and support BSOD on wake from sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've had this problem with my PC and haven't been able to figure it out yet. It happens when my 1st Gen Scarlett 2i2 audio interface is plugged in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jamescb82, Sep 29, 2021.

1. jamescb82 Win User

BSOD on wake from sleep

I've had this problem with my PC and haven't been able to figure it out yet. It happens when my 1st Gen Scarlett 2i2 audio interface is plugged in while asleep. When I wake my computer from sleep with the audio interface plugged in my computer crashes with a bsod of death. You can see 5 minidump logs within the last couple of months here, all very similar failure codes.

:)

jamescb82, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

BSOD on wake from sleep

1. BSOD on wake from sleep - Similar Threads - BSOD wake sleep

2. Bsod after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod after waking from sleep: Hello,I'm having bsod lately after waking pc from sleep, I can't catch that screen, it goes off really quick.it's a new pc, installed win10 about a month agohere's my dmp fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqFHk3GAh2ODgfZFUZ7hWiJMBPtoDg?e=wVsUqh...
  3. Bsod after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod after waking from sleep: Hello,I'm having bsod lately after waking pc from sleep, I can't catch that screen, it goes off really quick.it's a new pc, installed win10 about a month agohere's my dmp fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqFHk3GAh2ODgfZFUZ7hWiJMBPtoDg?e=wVsUqh...
  4. BSOD when waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when waking from sleep: Whenever my computer sleeps it gives me a BSOD with a "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER" code Here are my dump files and system info. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApvOHIqH5IbxgYUnOTNC3F5PHkQ3BQ?e=4b60Ob...
  5. BSOD after wake from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after wake from sleep: Every once in a while when my computer wakes from sleep it experiences a BSOD and restarts. This doesn't happen every time, but it's been happening for a few months now so it's quite annoying. I've installed all the latest windows 10 updates and video card driver, but it...
  6. Multple BSODs on WAKE from SLEEP

Multple BSODs on WAKE from SLEEP: Hello, I have had random recurring BSODs for the past year and a half with a new build. It started with Windows 8.1 and has continued with Windows 10. The BSOD's always occur on wake from sleep, but not every time. The problem occurs with or without the video card. I have...
  7. BSOD on wake up from sleep

BSOD on wake up from sleep: After a recent update, On wake up I am told that "attempted to write to read only memory" I have looked at the debug file and it says that a driver is at fault. How do I identify it and how do I replace it and from where? 87589
  8. BSOD on waking laptop from sleep

BSOD on waking laptop from sleep: Attached is the file from DM collector. My laptop occasionally BSOD when I wake it from sleep. Hopefully someone has any ideas as to why. Thanks in advance *Smile Attachment 115619 73833
  9. BSOD When Waking from Sleep

BSOD When Waking from Sleep: Just built a new computer. All of the drives and the Windows installation is the same as in the old system. I don't know if the issue would have occurred in the old system as I never tried to put my computer to sleep. I was getting one BSOD when waking from sleep (something...
  10. BSOD On Laptop Waking From Sleep

BSOD On Laptop Waking From Sleep: Hi, Recently, whenever I wake my laptop up from sleep (from closing the lid and then opening it again), sometimes I get a BSOD. I think it started when I updated the Intel graphics driver, so I've booted into safe mode, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, and I...