Windows 10: BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!

Discus and support BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, Please can a Techi person please decipher my minidump file and give me an idea of my problem. I am a little savvy with PC's but BSOD deafeat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yugmot, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Yugmot Win User

BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!

Hi All,
    Please can a Techi person please decipher my minidump file and give me an idea of my problem.
    I am a little savvy with PC's but BSOD deafeat me.
    I appreciate any help you can give me.
    Thanks
    Steve*Smile

I have complied with the Posting instructions and now upload correct file of my BSOD
    My PC has been crashing lately in Win 7 I installed win 10 hoping it would resolve my problem.
    I was running a O&O Safe Erase Version 8 to clean up free space when my PC crashed again.
    Any help would be very much appreciated Thanks I have left my minidump rar aswell

:)

Yugmot, Feb 17, 2016

2. Win10 blue screen of death, got a NTFS BSOD, system restarted, got a WDF_Violation BSOD

Original Title: Win10 blue screen of death

Ran a Win 10 update, got a NTFS BSOD, system restarted, got a WDF_Violation BSOD, system restarted and now I'm staring at a black screen that does nothing. Please help!

SteveA.149, Feb 17, 2016
  3. I get a BSOD error message on my Fujitsu AH531 Lifebook running Windows 10.

<Original Title: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)>

My Fujitsu AH531 Lifebook (Win 10) again and again reboot with the BSOD message "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (snp2uvc.sys)".

I have deactivated the FJ Camera in Device Manager, but with no help.

Please help me BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please! :)

Link to Minidump folder, Memory.dmp and MSinfo32.nfo: Link not found

Ole Bjerggaard, Feb 17, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

I would suggest that you check ASUS for drivers and update them all including the BIOS.

5. Yugmot Win User
    Thankyou axe0 I will look for updates
    Steve

Yugmot, Feb 19, 2016
  6. Yugmot Win User
    Final and Last BIOS Update Release by ASUS is already installed.
    I will carry on and try decipher my minidump file with Microsoft debuuging Tool.
    Any suggestions from other parties welcome
    Thanks
    Steve

Yugmot, Feb 20, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Suggestions depend mainly on the bugcheck(s) *Wink

Please let me know what the output of Windbg is using code tags *Smile
    Attachment 65420

8. Yugmot Win User

Thank you axe0 for trying to help me. I do not know what I need to do.
    I thought you could read my MESH upload and decipher my problem.
    I have now had three further crashes and therefore now have 4 minidump files. C: Window\ minidump

Steve

Yugmot, Feb 20, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Yes I can, but I thought you were doing it, I forgot a thing you mentioned in the first post about BSOD's.
    I thought it because of this part.

I would need the dumps, easiest way to upload them is simply by running the DM Log Collector again and upload the zip that it creates *Smile

10. Yugmot Win User
    Hi axe0, I have tried to resolve this but have become completely confused.
    I attach a new dump log as you have requested.
    Thanks for your help.*Redface

Yugmot, Feb 21, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    What PSU and cooling system do you have?

12. Yugmot Win User
    Hi axe0, Thanks for your help
    PSU is Corsair TX550M
    Standard MESH Elite Midi-TowerATX Case with Standard Fans
    Steve

Yugmot, Feb 22, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

Good, no power problem if the PSU is working correct *Smile

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Attachment 65996

14. Yugmot Win User
    Hi Axe0,
    I have completed uninstall and reinstall as you instructed, All done in Safe Mode.
    My Display and system seems to be operating better already!
    Shall I just monitor and report back? when do you suggest.
    Many Thanks for your help so far.

Kind Regards

Steve

Yugmot, Feb 27, 2016
  15. axe0 New Member
    Glad to hear *Smile

I would normally suggest a few days, but since that has been reached already I just extend it to a week at least *Smile

Thema:

1. BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please! - Similar Threads - BSOD Help Please

2. BSOD please HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD please HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. please help 0x80780119 on win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help 0x80780119 on win 10: Hi from ireland, I know everyone here work hard on their free time to help people and well done. I am in need of help with what seems to be a popular problem, every time i do a create a system image it fails with not enough space on my external ssd which has 236GB free. What...
  5. BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help: Hi, I am having randomly BSOD. Sometimes when working sometimes when the PC is idle. Would appreciate any help. I ve uploaded minidump file here, since I read that this might help finding the issue....
  6. BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please: Windows 10 crashes randomly :/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) Any ideas how to fix this are highly appreciated!! -------------------------------------------------------------------- WinDbg report -------------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft (R)...
  7. BSOD help win 10 please

BSOD help win 10 please: Been struggling for the last month trying to diagnose what specifically is causing the crash. Always the same symptom....OS will freeze for about 30 seconds then BSOD after kernel timeout. Happens most day's so any crash logs from 11/20-12/2 (today) should accurately reflect...
  8. BSOD win 10 HELP please?

BSOD win 10 HELP please?: Im getting regular Bseod - and desperately need some assistance. please provide next steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-win-10-help-please/052944f9-b983-4992-b03f-72081f68f383
  9. BSOD Win 10 Help

BSOD Win 10 Help: Hey i got BSOD sometime and other time PC Just Close and Reopen by it self . Thx to Help me to fix that (sorry for me English i am a French guy ) 38926
  10. Bsod help please

Bsod help please: Hey all getting bsod on windows 10 tech preview here is my debug info Attachment 12754 help much appreciated. I have run mem test overnight no ram errors. cheers Just a bit more info the error bcc is 0xc000021a and the cause is "ntoskrnl.exe" address...