Windows 10: BSOD on win 11 for several times

Discus and support BSOD on win 11 for several times in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 10 and win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fang xm, Aug 16, 2022.

1. fang xm Win User

BSOD on win 11 for several times

I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 10 and win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?The mini dump file on google drive:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w-izcXUCiTZYJhypI4i_j6gRleAbn3Ss/view?usp=sharingMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.Dump completed successfully, progress p

:)

fang xm, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

BSOD on win 11 for several times

1. BSOD on win 11 for several times - Similar Threads - BSOD several times

2. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?Link for the minidump file.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  3. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?Link for the minidump file.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  4. BSOD several times recently

BSOD several times recently: Hi Folks.I am attaching a link to my MEMORY.DMP file in hopes that someone can successfully interpret it and advise a solution for me.I am most grateful,Paulhttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/rquzqbyvtnr3pw46253tm/h?rlkey=mj4xb22wt9ug8ip5w18jhvjxb&dl=0...
  5. BSOD happening for several times on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening for several times on Win 11: Dear all,I am facing a huge amount of WIN 11 BSOD right now. Today I got 4, and a few days ago another one. Usually, they are BAD POOL CALLER but sometimes also others i.e. once PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA. In a pinch, I tried to update to very recent drivers and version of...
  6. BSOD happening for several times on Win 11

BSOD happening for several times on Win 11: Dear all,I am facing a huge amount of WIN 11 BSOD right now. Today I got 4, and a few days ago another one. Usually, they are BAD POOL CALLER but sometimes also others i.e. once PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA. In a pinch, I tried to update to very recent drivers and version of...
  7. BSOD for several times now on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13aThe kernel mode heap manager has detected corruption in a heap.Arguments:Arg1:...
  8. BSOD for several times now on win 11

BSOD for several times now on win 11: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13aThe kernel mode heap manager has detected corruption in a heap.Arguments:Arg1:...
  9. BSOD on win 11 for several times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on win 11 for several times: I am experiencing BSOD for several times now on win 10 and win 11, run windbg on dmp files and received the output below, can anyone help and tell me what needs to be done?The mini dump file on google...
  10. BSOD Several Times A Day

BSOD Several Times A Day: Hello, I am getting BSOD errors several times per day, seemingly at random. This has been going on for about a month now. It started around the time of some Windows updates but I don't know if that is related.The last 5 minidump files are here:...