Windows 10: BsoD on win10 hp laptop

Discus and support BsoD on win10 hp laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I just experience BSoD on my new hp laptop running Win10 in Spanish. The message is not clear as it says "...We are going to collect information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PT_23, Apr 27, 2020.

1. PT_23 Win User

BsoD on win10 hp laptop

Hi,

I just experience BSoD on my new hp laptop running Win10 in Spanish. The message is not clear as it says "...We are going to collect information about the error and after it will reboot automatically". The percentage indicated is 0% and has been like that for more than 1 hour.

The error code says MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

BsoD on win10 hp laptop [​IMG]

No key on the keyboard works, nor the mouse.

Should I wait for the computer to restart automatically seems it can take ages or can I reinitiate it manually myself, without producing a fatal failure?

Please advise. It's my working computer and I'm lost if it fails.

Thanks a lot.

:)

PT_23, Apr 27, 2020
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Apr 27, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    What is the latest stable build of Win10 ?

Does the Win10 update's "keep my files":
    1.) Remove Firefox Mozilla's saved user+pass list ?
    2.) Remove HP laptop's pre-installed drivers & programs like: HP utility, HP cool sense and such...
    3.) I have also a online-paid MsOffice 2013 and update probably removes it... Do I just pick the serial number and use it again ?

user33331, Apr 27, 2020
  4. BsoD on win10 hp laptop

Pairing or projecting my HP laptop (Win10) to Samsung TV. They are on same network.

Steps to: Pairing or projecting my HP laptop (Win10) to Samsung TV. They are on same network.

4Ron Thomas, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

BsoD on win10 hp laptop

1. BsoD on win10 hp laptop - Similar Threads - BsoD win10 laptop

2. BSOD HP 250 G4 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HP 250 G4 Laptop: I tried updating my HP laptop from windows 7 to windows 10. Worked fine then windows tried to make many new updates. Crashed and the blue screen of death PNP detected fatal error. I checked the driver and memory. Everything passed. I had to do a factory reset and it wouldn’t...
  3. Running sdelete -c on HP Win10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running sdelete -c on HP Win10 laptop: HI Everyone - getting ready to ship my laptop out for service - and upon research chose to run sdelete -c. I'm 24 hours into this and at 46%. Is this normal? Any other suggestions to prevent personal data from being stolen while it's with other people is greatly appreciated....
  4. Frequent BSOD Errors on HP laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD Errors on HP laptop: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000012, 0xffffe40924002100, 0xffffe4093b0bb000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4021aecb-de61-4a7d-a06d-8643257b6302 HP ProBook 450 G3 Windows 10...
  5. HP laptop - multiple BSODs

HP laptop - multiple BSODs: I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs0021na, (Intel i3, 8GB, 128GB SSD) running Windows 10 Home, which exhibits the following characteristics: On startup, occasionally completes boot, but within 5 minutes, BSODs. with a random error, e.g. Page Fault, IRQL not equal, Memory...
  6. BSOD of my laptop with win10

BSOD of my laptop with win10: Hi Expects, My thinkpad x1 6th always BSOD lately, there are so many code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS ..., I reinstalled the windows, upgrade the bios to the newst one, and run the BIOS hardware...
  7. BSOD Win10: ntoskrnl.exe or ntkrnlmp.exe on HP Omen

BSOD Win10: ntoskrnl.exe or ntkrnlmp.exe on HP Omen: Hi! I'm having BSOD's caused by ntoskrnl.exe or ntkrnlmp.exe on my Laptop HP Omen. I've been having similar issues for some months, so I replaced the SSD where my OS was located, reinstalled Win10 and now I've the same error again. Here is the link to my dump files:...
  8. Installation loop. Win10 on HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation loop. Win10 on HP Laptop: Installing Win10 on HP Pavillion 90000 Laptop w/ 2 hard drives. New hard drive (No operating system) was not recognized in first port, moved to 2nd port, works. Now I'm loading Win off a USB flash drive. I get thru complete instillation, prompt reads "Finishing up Must...
  9. Win10, 64bit, hp laptop won't boot

Win10, 64bit, hp laptop won't boot: I've tried to recover, reinstall, fix... All available options...i i get same response... There was a problem recovering your pc, installing, reinstalling, etc.. Command prompt, reports no errors on disk, No bad sectors Please help...
  10. BSOD with multiple error codes on HP Spectre360/Win10

BSOD with multiple error codes on HP Spectre360/Win10: Hi - First post here. I have been experiencing the BSOD randomly for many months. Sent the computer to HP with no resolution. I am not a gamer like many others who post - I get the BSOD doing simple things like MS Word and basic web browsing. In addition, MS Word and all web...