Windows 10: BSOD on Win10 while normal usage

Discus and support BSOD on Win10 while normal usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, For some time now my Windows 10 has crashed at random times, increasingly often. I don't recall having an update of the system or installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RWHX, May 5, 2020.

1. RWHX Win User

BSOD on Win10 while normal usage

Hello,

For some time now my Windows 10 has crashed at random times, increasingly often. I don't recall having an update of the system or installing any drivers recently. BSOD happens at random, with different applications running or sometimes even right after starting my laptop.

I'm attaching a link to my OneDrive folder containing today's DMP files.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmHITjlwmfcEggLfZc0WIdLJSJAK?e=Bh5Zp0

Thank you in advance.

:)

RWHX, May 5, 2020

2. Diagnosing BSOD Win10

Hi Mouhy,

For us to isolate your Windows 10 performance issue, we need the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

Normally, this issue happens due to an unexpected shut down or restart. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 5, 2020
  3. lxdiamond Win User
    High RAM Usage in Win10

Thanks alot for your answers:
    @PolarNettles: yes I have a Gigabyte Z170x Gaming-3 Mainboard with Killer E2200 ethernet controller. Are there known issues with this controller?
    @Spectrum: I downloaded the program and got this screen

BSOD on Win10 while normal usage [​IMG]
    is this of some use for you?

@AddRAM: RAMMap did nothing as I emptied all the lists. At first boot RAM usage is normal, but when I work or play some time it kinda stacks up the RAM. Snip of the resource monitor

BSOD on Win10 while normal usage [​IMG]

lxdiamond, May 5, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD on Win10 while normal usage - Similar Threads - BSOD Win10 while

2. Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage: Hi, i have a problem with my computer.I keep getting multiple BSOD during every kind of activity. Browsing internet, watching videos, gaming, etc.The messages are varied. Kernel Failure, IRQ failure, Page Fault, etc.Following are multiple minidumps i have...
  3. Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage: Hi, i have a problem with my computer.I keep getting multiple BSOD during every kind of activity. Browsing internet, watching videos, gaming, etc.The messages are varied. Kernel Failure, IRQ failure, Page Fault, etc.Following are multiple minidumps i have...
  4. Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD while using PC normally.

BSOD while using PC normally.: Hi, I encountered a BSOD while using my PC. I use it to connect to my work PC through remote desktop, as I'm working from home. I was playing a tutorial video on Udemy while I encountered the BSOD. Attaching the link to the minidump file generated after restart:...
  6. BSOD while gaming and normal using

BSOD while gaming and normal using: First sorry for my bad english so i can not explain clearly, but i got BSOD so many time before my hdd broke and after i got a new one i still have it So here my minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlPcZHLs2ZE1i16ooN_24kTbC1Rd I need someone can read it and could help me out of...
  7. BSOD in normal usage, error 0x00000109

BSOD in normal usage, error 0x00000109: Hello. My laptop had encountered a BSOD when I was browsing Facebook on Firefox. I didn't open any other apps besides Firefox. I have provided a zip file contained the dump file below for deep analysis purpose, if anyone can help me figure the culprit of the problem. Thank...
  8. BSOD while gaming (win10)

BSOD while gaming (win10): Hi all, Since I bought this computer, about 1.5 years ago, it will randomly BSOD while gaming. I play a variety of games and eventually it will always crash. It never does it while only chrome or some other apps such as discord are active. At first it crashed maybe once per...
  9. BSOD while normal usage of laptop. Forced quit firefox recently

BSOD while normal usage of laptop. Forced quit firefox recently: Hi, I faced a one time BSOD today morning in my Laptop with error code dpc_watchdog_violation. i forced quit firefox like 10 mins before BSOD occuring. I have added the attachment hereSREEJA-09-07-2018_121045_44.zip 113714
  10. New Computer with Windows 10 Pro. BSOD while booting and normal usage

New Computer with Windows 10 Pro. BSOD while booting and normal usage: Hello, this is my first thread in a forum, excuse me if i violte any Terms... So i built up my new pc with: CPU:i7 7700k RAM: Corsair Vengance LPX SSD: Samsung Evo 960 GPU: GTX 1060 Motherbard: MSI z270 gaming Pro Carbon The Hardware was checked by Mindfactory.de...