Windows 10: BSOD on Window 10 !!!!!

Discus and support BSOD on Window 10 !!!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have some troubles with my computer. When I played csgo for 5-10 mins, it started freezing (sometimes there are sound loop) and nothing I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hoang Quoc Tuan, Nov 22, 2018.

1. BSOD on Window 10 !!!!!

Hi guys, I have some troubles with my computer. When I played csgo for 5-10 mins, it started freezing (sometimes there are sound loop) and nothing I could do except restarted the computer, happen for everytime I play, so annoying. And while I was not playing, using only Chrome and BSOD happened, 3 times from last night. I include some photos and dump file below

BSOD on Window 10 !!!!! e5f5b948-eed8-4f51-88fb-57e065cdbab8?upload=true.jpg BSOD on Window 10 !!!!! d4f89b8a-100f-44b6-b9a7-a2b0c0c68cd4?upload=true.jpg BSOD on Window 10 !!!!! 11adcd8f-d75a-49e5-ade2-87036d53e755?upload=true.jpg

Dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnkJiiWShxplih2K39xG_fHMbNNS

Thanks for reading !

Btw, this is my setup:

• CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 2600
      GPU: MSI RX580 8GB
      RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE 8GB
      Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B450 PRO
    • HDD: WD BLUE 1TBThank for reading !

:)

Hoang Quoc Tuan, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

BSOD on Window 10 !!!!!

Delta6326, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on Window 10 !!!!!

1. BSOD on Window 10 !!!!! - Similar Threads - BSOD Window

2. Windows 10 / Server 2019 winquic.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 / Server 2019 winquic.sys BSOD: Hey guys, Posting an answer more so than a question, was following "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-0x7e-after-updating-windows-server-2019/137fa419-3dbf-4802-ba32-28a491dd9caa" and after months of working and looking for a solution we ended up...
  3. Windows 10 BSoD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"and"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPT ION"

Windows 10 BSoD "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"and"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPT ION": Hi all, My pc started to get BSoD while gaming since 1 week ago. things i tried; MemTest86+ test Bios update Driver update (graphics card, chipset, realtek lan drivers and so on) CPU and GPU stress test for 1 hours+ Harddisk and ssd health check Cleaning inside of pc Ran...
  4. Cannot clean install windows due to various BSODs MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and ATTEMPTED TO WRITE...

Cannot clean install windows due to various BSODs MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and ATTEMPTED TO WRITE...: I recently finished building my new PC and installed Windows 10 Home x64. It was running completely fine all day yesterday, and then suddenly the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT blue screen occurred. Since then Windows has failed to start and instead gets caught in a bsod loop, the most...
  5. Since the last Windows 10 update, my laptop is frequently crashing with BSOD.

Since the last Windows 10 update, my laptop is frequently crashing with BSOD.: Hi there, Since the last Windows update, I am being plagued with frequent BSOD crashes. The most common stop code that I am getting is "BAD_POOL_CALLER", but I have had "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". This is causing me to lose work on websites unless I remember to...
  6. WIndows crash, bsod, strange noises from computer

WIndows crash, bsod, strange noises from computer: Hello everyone! Lately I had a really bad problem and now I'm too late with this question because my windows is not working anymore. A few months ago around 4 I was living at home and we upgraded the electricity system of our house rewiring , higher voltage, more wall...
  7. BSODs after 2 reinstalls of Windows 10

BSODs after 2 reinstalls of Windows 10: I am still getting BSODs after 2 reinstalls of Windows 10. The latest reinstall of Windows 10 was Friday afternoon and it has had 6 BSODs since then. Here is a link to the minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApChbSaCEsoMlHSK8z5VVLnEziof?e=34TUHy Anyone know what is...
  8. Experiencing many BSOD's in Windows 10 with different errors every time

Experiencing many BSOD's in Windows 10 with different errors every time: Hi, I was having some issues with getting constant BSOD. I did a clean install of Windows 10 already but this issue still happens frequently. I have a link to my minidump files hoping to get some help....
  9. Got the Windows Stopcode memory management BSOD and nothing shows up on windows memory...

Got the Windows Stopcode memory management BSOD and nothing shows up on windows memory...: Like the title I got the windows stop code memory management and nothing shows up when I do the windows memory diagnostic, I dont have a virus and the computer gets stuck in the blue thing whenever i load something up. any help would be great....
  10. Windows 10 BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 BSOD: Hi, for the last couple of weeks ive been getting persistent BSOD’s. Ive had 3 error messages - Kernel Data Inpage Error, Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died. When the laptop is on charge it generally runs ok although it still occasionally blue screens....