Windows 10: BSOD on windows 10 64bit

Discus and support BSOD on windows 10 64bit in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=A92515433891FC56&id=A92515433891FC56%21949&parId=A92515433891FC56%21116&o=OneUp I post the minidump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ioannis12, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Ioannis12 Win User

BSOD on windows 10 64bit

Ioannis12, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Indra EMC Win User

BSOD on windows 10 64bit

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit crashing on installation

First, Open your BIOS

second, set all setting to default (except boot priority)

third, turn off your HDD "S.M.A.R.T." capability

fourth, make sure Windows 7 DVD doesn't have any scratch on it.

fifth, try to Install your Windows 7 64bit againt.

if that's not working, post here, or best way to solve this problem, just take picture of your BSOD (with camera) and post here so we can analyze BSOD Code. *Smile BSOD on windows 10 64bit :)

Indra EMC, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on windows 10 64bit

1. BSOD on windows 10 64bit - Similar Threads - BSOD 64bit

2. System Crashes with and without BSOD. Re-installing windows 10 64bit did not help. Probably...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Crashes with and without BSOD. Re-installing windows 10 64bit did not help. Probably...: Hi,I am facing frequent system crashes with and without BSOD. 90% without. When I got a BSOD, the WudfRd was mentioned. Also I have got errors related to WudfRd in the events viewer.When the system crashes without BSOD I get a black screen with few flickering lines of pixels...
  3. System Crashes with and without BSOD. Re-installing windows 10 64bit did not help. Probably...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Crashes with and without BSOD. Re-installing windows 10 64bit did not help. Probably...: Hi,I am facing frequent system crashes with and without BSOD. 90% without. When I got a BSOD, the WudfRd was mentioned. Also I have got errors related to WudfRd in the events viewer.When the system crashes without BSOD I get a black screen with few flickering lines of pixels...
  4. System Crashes with and without BSOD. Re-installing windows 10 64bit did not help. Probably...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WIN 10 Pro 64bit 22H2-Frequently have BSoDs- Driver:IRQL Not Less or Equal- What Failed:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 10 Pro 64bit 22H2-Frequently have BSoDs- Driver:IRQL Not Less or Equal- What Failed:...: The above problem happens randomly, for some monmths now - Cannot associate it with anything. Not much Info about this Driver and whether it is Genuine or whether it can be Deleted from DriverStore. I need some experienced assistance to get rid of this issue, that came out of...
  6. WIN 10 Pro 64bit 22H2-Frequently have BSoDs- Driver:IRQL Not Less or Equal- What Failed:...

WIN 10 Pro 64bit 22H2-Frequently have BSoDs- Driver:IRQL Not Less or Equal- What Failed:...: The above problem happens randomly, for some monmths now - Cannot associate it with anything. Not much Info about this Driver and whether it is Genuine or whether it can be Deleted from DriverStore. I need some experienced assistance to get rid of this issue, that came out of...
  7. WIN 10 Pro 64bit 22H2-Frequently have BSoDs- Driver:IRQL Not Less or Equal- What Failed:...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 64bit I meet BSOD a lot

Windows 10 64bit I meet BSOD a lot: I have tried to fix my labtop's problems by myself for 1 year.I counldn't, please help me.I always meet BSOD a lot in all day.I tried to fix it. 1 reinstall windows 10 2 windows updates 3 driver updates 4 chkdsk c: /f/r/x5 disk property/error checking I uploaded my dump...
  9. Windows 10 64bit I meet BSOD a lot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 64bit I meet BSOD a lot: I have tried to fix my labtop's problems by myself for 1 year.I counldn't, please help me.I always meet BSOD a lot in all day.I tried to fix it. 1 reinstall windows 10 2 windows updates 3 driver updates 4 chkdsk c: /f/r/x5 disk property/error checking I uploaded my dump...
  10. Windows 10 64bit I meet BSOD a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming