Windows 10: BSOD on Windows 10 during startup or shutdown

Discus and support BSOD on Windows 10 during startup or shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings, we prepared a brand new Dell Precision 7540 Specification here: We added a 16GB crucial certified DDR, that is recognised by Win. We use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Enrico Sandri Xgroup, Aug 31, 2020.

1. BSOD on Windows 10 during startup or shutdown

Greetings, we prepared a brand new Dell Precision 7540

Specification here:

We added a 16GB crucial certified DDR, that is recognised by Win.

We use a compatible usb-c docking station to have 2 more monitors connected, usb keyboard, mouse and the ethernet.

The docking is connected only AFTER the system bootup.

We have several BSOD with different kind of errors during startup or shutdown, reporting:

BSOD on Windows 10 during startup or shutdown 8f1dd202-f8d6-4ee4-a136-d83222cf225a?upload=true.jpg

BSOD on Windows 10 during startup or shutdown 48c498e4-33a6-4450-b761-82fc53129dcb?upload=true.jpg

So I followed this guide to use the Driver Verifier and collect info:

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

Here the DUMP file, the INFO file generated during last BSOD

On last BSOD I got a new error code:

BSOD on Windows 10 during startup or shutdown b842afb9-020b-4bb8-88cf-1f49d289a551?upload=true.jpg

Anyone can help me with Dump files and errors?

Kind Regards

Enrico Sandri

Xgroup srl

:)

Enrico Sandri Xgroup, Aug 31, 2020
  2. sachind1 Win User

script running on Startup and Shutdown of System is not working

Steps

• Open a run box
    • type in "gpedit.msc"
    • Expand Computer Configuration
    • Expand Windows Settings
    • Select Scripts (Startup/Shutdown)
    • Double click Startup
    • Click Show Files and copy/paste your file in to this folder
    • Click the Add button on the startup properties
    • Click Browse and double click on your script to choose it.
    • "OK" out of all windows to apply the new settings.
    I am generally Giving Path of My python to the startup and shutdown as steps given above

sachind1, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 31, 2020
  4. BSOD on Windows 10 during startup or shutdown

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

BSOD on Windows 10 during startup or shutdown

1. BSOD on Windows 10 during startup or shutdown - Similar Threads - BSOD during startup

2. Desktop view during shutdown and startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop view during shutdown and startup: I have a strange behaviour in my laptop with windows 10 and it is fairly new device.The screen have a memorized an image of desktop and keeps it during shutdown and startup. Its blurry but readable. The image refreshes every now and then depending on the programs being opened...
  3. Desktop view during shutdown and startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop view during shutdown and startup: I have a strange behaviour in my laptop with windows 10 and it is fairly new device.The screen have a memorized an image of desktop and keeps it during shutdown and startup. Its blurry but readable. The image refreshes every now and then depending on the programs being opened...
  4. Desktop view during shutdown and startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD repeatedly during startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD repeatedly during startup: If someone has insight into how to read mini-dumps I'd appreciate some guidance.For some time now, when I start up or reboot my DELL Latitude E7470 laptop I get repeated BSOD, sometimes immediately after each other and sometimes after a few minutes after starting.All my...
  6. BSOD repeatedly during startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD repeatedly during startup: If someone has insight into how to read mini-dumps I'd appreciate some guidance.For some time now, when I start up or reboot my DELL Latitude E7470 laptop I get repeated BSOD, sometimes immediately after each other and sometimes after a few minutes after starting.All my...
  7. BSOD repeatedly during startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop BSODs during shutdown

Laptop BSODs during shutdown: Hi, For a few weeks my laptop has crashed every time I've shut it down, but it doesn't display a specific error message or point to a programme. I've also noticed that it's significantly slower on startup. Is there anything I can do about it? Link to the log zip file: Dropbox...
  9. Windows 10 unexpected shutdown during startup

Windows 10 unexpected shutdown during startup: Hi there, so i just sat down to a monday morning of corona home office, turned on my machine and it started to go through the standard startup procedures, when it unexpectedly just shut down automatically - as in just turned itself off, no power. I turned it back on and...
  10. BSOD on Startup after clean shutdown

BSOD on Startup after clean shutdown: My Windows 10 system sometimes crashed on startup, after loading progress. The monitor would show blank white screen, or sometimes the blue screen (sometimes with corrupted display). This does not happen so often, but I'd like to know the cause. The daily operation of the...