Windows 10: Bsod on windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and another codes

Discus and support Bsod on windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and another codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello For a long time i got this problem with bluescreen,it started when i was using windows 7 Today i got 2 bluescreens and both of them have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jucan Andrei, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Bsod on windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and another codes

Hello

For a long time i got this problem with bluescreen,it started when i was using windows 7
    Today i got 2 bluescreens and both of them have the same result ntoskrnl.exe+1ce569
    I did a synapse test as well and i will leave here my minidumps and my synapse test.
    I hope you can help me with my issue thank you

edit:i can't post 2 minidumps but i will still try to post them on another link

Jucan Andrei, Jun 21, 2019
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 21, 2019
  4. TushantS Win User

Bsod on windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and another codes

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

TushantS, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Bsod on windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and another codes

1. Bsod on windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and another codes - Similar Threads - Bsod IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL another

2. BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: When I restarted my notebook, I got BSOD. I used Windbg to analyze minidump, but I don't know which drivers or something other can cause my memory crash. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, it showed there are no problem. My BSOD minidump is attached....
  3. Windows 10 "BSOD" Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Windows 10 "BSOD" Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello, for some time my pc started to show "bsod". "Bsod" appear randomly in various situations, such as browsing Youtube, playing games or even idle. There is also a spontaneous shutdown of games and various other programs. Error codes when "BSOD" occurs:...
  4. bsod with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bsod with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, I seem to be having an issue with my pc where it keeps BSOD with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried troubleshooting by reseating pc hardware but have no success. I have also reinstalled windows 10 which had stopped the problem for around a week, but recently...
  5. BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting random BSODS all related to the same driver crash, but different stop codes. This time the stop code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code: 0x00000000a Parameter 1: ffffdccf`3f961628 Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002 Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000 Parameter...
  6. BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My PC have been encountering BSODs with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for the past few days. Here's the event log information. If anyone can help me out that'd be great! Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 6/18/2019...
  7. Constant BSOD With The Error Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows 10)

Constant BSOD With The Error Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows 10): So I've been having this BSOD for 5 days now and had it roughly 20 times. It started happening out of nowhere and it seems to happen most commonly during games, but it can happen at any other time also. So far I've tried using different RAM sticks**** to see if it's the VRMs...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Windows 10

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Windows 10: Hey guys, hope you can get me some help to fix this. Im just getting these random BSODs recently since I installed a H100i pro on my CPU. 2 Bsods within 10 mins and no more for the rest of the day. I checked the Memory with Memtest86 and did updated all of my drivers....
  9. BSOD Windows 10 irql_not_less_or_equal

BSOD Windows 10 irql_not_less_or_equal: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0xffffe0011ea1e780, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8032924e1fe). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 102915-35093-01. I have reinstalled windows, updated drivers etc....
  10. Another BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Another BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Well I thought I was out of the woods with this computer recently. A bios update fixed many of the issues I have been having with this computer regarding bluescreens and what not. But today while the computer was just sitting idle I noticed it just randomly bluescreen again....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 random bsod irq