Windows 10: BSOD on Windows 10. Memory dump attached. BlueScreenView - ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support BSOD on Windows 10. Memory dump attached. BlueScreenView - ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today one of my home PC suddenly started posting BSODs in the morning while I was browsing the web using Opera browser. A memory dump was created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VikramBasu89, Nov 29, 2020.

1. BSOD on Windows 10. Memory dump attached. BlueScreenView - ntoskrnl.exe

Today one of my home PC suddenly started posting BSODs in the morning while I was browsing the web using Opera browser.

A memory dump was created after the second BSOD and I am going to attach the file to this post.

I have an i5-2500k with 16GB ram and a 256 GB HDD.

Memory dump

:)

VikramBasu89, Nov 29, 2020
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Nov 29, 2020
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Nov 29, 2020
  4. BSOD on Windows 10. Memory dump attached. BlueScreenView - ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe

Hello,

I keep on getting BSOD. BlueScreenView tells me the problem driver is ntoskrnl..exe

I will attach the link to the msinfo file and the latest 2 dmp files.

Items Shared on 6-30-2020

ANDREIMARIAN, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

BSOD on Windows 10. Memory dump attached. BlueScreenView - ntoskrnl.exe

1. BSOD on Windows 10. Memory dump attached. BlueScreenView - ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD Memory dump

2. BSOD / Memory Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD / Memory Dump: The issue is:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except.Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory.I have been having on and off crashing with this error as well...
  3. BSOD / Memory Dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD / Memory Dump: The issue is:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except.Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory.I have been having on and off crashing with this error as well...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  6. BSOD with Memory Dump

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with Memory Dump: I honestly have no idea how to read this, can anyone give me some pointers? Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [c:\windows\minidump\071920-13656-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File:...
  7. BSOD Memory Dump

BSOD Memory Dump: Just purchased a new Surface Laptop 3 i5, 128GB SSD, 8GB RAM. I'm receiving BSOD's even after re-installing the OS Windows 10 Pro x64. I collected the dump file and need confirmation as the error appears to be hardware Memory related. Please analyse and advise. Link to DMP...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Windows 10 Crashing, Bluescreenview minidump files attached

Windows 10 Crashing, Bluescreenview minidump files attached: Can someone please review the attached bluescreenview files and try to tell me why my computer is crashing? Thanks 121257