Windows 10: BSOD once a day. Both ingames and out of games

Discus and support BSOD once a day. Both ingames and out of games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have gotten it a lot lately, I had Windows 7 Ultimate 64, and decided to install Windows 10 to see if that help, but it didn't. And I have just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sakzi, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Sakzi Win User

BSOD once a day. Both ingames and out of games

I have gotten it a lot lately, I had Windows 7 Ultimate 64, and decided to install Windows 10 to see if that help, but it didn't. And I have just gotten it more and more now. I'm getting it maybe once to twice a day. I have linked a site to download the dumpfiles, please help

Attachment 33174

Specs
    CPU: Intel i7 4790K
    Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz
    Graphicscard: 2x Msi GTX 970 4G
    Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

:)

Sakzi, Aug 21, 2015
  2. raph22fr Win User

N8 angry birds full version now available

Tried it (and bought it).

It's a good game.

Hint: You can zomm in/out with two fingers ingame.

raph22fr, Aug 21, 2015
  3. BSOD at least once a day

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 21, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Hello, Sakzi. I have looked at your dump files. Both list the same cause. First I would like you to put your detailed system specs in a better place.

Code: use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 139, {3, fffff8028814a5d0, fffff8028814a528, 0} Probably caused by : USBXHCI.SYS ( USBXHCI!Isoch_Transfer_CompleteCancelable+b5 ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote]

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 139, {3, fffff8028814a5d0, fffff8028814a528, 0} Probably caused by : USBXHCI.SYS ( USBXHCI!Isoch_Transfer_CompleteCancelable+b5 ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 0: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139) A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruption could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted (i.e. double remove). Arg2: fffff8028814a5d0, Address of the trap frame for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg3: fffff8028814a528, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg4: 0000000000000000, Reserved[/quote] That is the USB XHCI Driver (USB Extensible Host Controller Interface)

I would like to try a couple of things first. Please uninstall all of the MSI Utilities you have installed. You are receiving several errors from them.

Next please right click on the start icon and select Command prompt administrator, give admin permissions and copy/paste this into the window that opens and press enter sfc /scannow . If you decide to type it in, please notice the space between the sfc and the /. We want it to say no integrity violations were found. If it says there where corrupt files that could not be repaired, please reboot and run it again. You may have to run it 3 times with reboots in between each time.

essenbe, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD once a day. Both ingames and out of games - Similar Threads - BSOD once Both

2. BSOD problem once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem once a day: Fault bucket AV_nt!RtlpHpLfhSubsegmentDecommitPages, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 7cc53de2-e27a-4573-af45-110dbc4c015bProblem signature:P1: aP2: 2dP3: 2P4: 0P5: fffff80339eeab68P6: 10_0_22621P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached...
  3. BSOD problem once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD problem once a day: Fault bucket AV_nt!RtlpHpLfhSubsegmentDecommitPages, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 7cc53de2-e27a-4573-af45-110dbc4c015bProblem signature:P1: aP2: 2dP3: 2P4: 0P5: fffff80339eeab68P6: 10_0_22621P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached...
  4. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  5. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  6. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSoD once at least every day

BSoD once at least every day: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  8. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks 160817
  9. BSOD - Ingame

BSOD - Ingame: Hello guys, first time posting here so I'm not exactly sure of all the things I should be doing. For one week now I'm having BSODS but only when I'm playing games (CS:GO, Dota2), any other thing my computer is OK and nothing happens, I can work normally. I did a fresh...
  10. Random BSOD once a day

Random BSOD once a day: After I moved to Germany on Monday 2017.09.25 (not sure, if that is somehow connected) , I am getting BSOD once a day unexpetedly. Not while playing games, the applications running at that time- Mozilla, Skype, Notepad++, keypass, foobar. Then it restarts automaticly and...