Windows 10: BSOD once a day for the past week

Discus and support BSOD once a day for the past week in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For at least a week now, my computer has had a BSOD once a day, but after that it's fine for the rest of the day until the next day when I boot my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PtL, Sep 7, 2019.

1. PTL
    PtL Win User

BSOD once a day for the past week

For at least a week now, my computer has had a BSOD once a day, but after that it's fine for the rest of the day until the next day when I boot my PC up again. Today, however, it crashed twice in one day. I've had help from my friend to try and solve this but he can't come up with anything, it's out of my reach as well since my knowledge is very limited. I have attached a zip of the V2 Log collector scan from my PC. Help would be appreciated immensely.

:)

2. Constant BSOD in the past few days..

Hi,

I installed windows 10 a couple of weeks ago and I've had no issues with it. However, in the past couple of days, I've constantly been hit with BSOD and I'm not sure why.....

I've uploaded my DMP files and MSInfo32 stuff... not sure if this is enough info.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3CD4AC8CC1151E57!1684&authkey=!AMZVYts41kvyu7I&ithint=file,nfo

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3CD4AC8CC1151E57!1683&authkey=!AM0ExgnR_MIcdoQ&ithint=file,rar

Please help BSOD once a day for the past week :(

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Kan, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Constant SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION netio.sys BSOD

I have been having the BSOD listed in the title at least twice a day (sometimes three a day) for the past week or two. I am starting to get worried because it is happening more and more.

xxAssassin349, Sep 7, 2019
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD once a day for the past week [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD once a day for the past week - Similar Threads - BSOD once past

2. Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks: I've been getting different BSOD errors the past couple of weeks. Originally thought it was a RAM issue as it usually happens after I've been playing a game for a while. Did the memtest no errors showed up. Bought new RAM, still didn't fix the issue. Next thing I tried was a...
  3. Frequent BSOD for the past two days.

Frequent BSOD for the past two days.: Here's my pc setup: EVGA GTX 1060 3gb vengeance 3000mhz 8x2 gb DDR4 ram 250gb SSD(Boot drive) + 1 TB HDD Ryzen 1500x GA-AX370m Till 2 days ago my new pc was running just fine, it had had two bsod's in the past but they got fixed pretty quickly. All of a sudden the bsod...
  4. BSOD past day while playing games

BSOD past day while playing games: Hopefully I can get some help =) 81168
  5. BSOD once a day. Both ingames and out of games

BSOD once a day. Both ingames and out of games: I have gotten it a lot lately, I had Windows 7 Ultimate 64, and decided to install Windows 10 to see if that help, but it didn't. And I have just gotten it more and more now. I'm getting it maybe once to twice a day. I have linked a site to download the dumpfiles, please help...
  6. Bsod once or twice a day, usually at night.

Bsod once or twice a day, usually at night.: Hello. I need your help. I have Bsod every day, once or twice a day, usually at night. I have new comp. Windows 10. I have provided you the necessary information about my system and dump files in the application. Thank you very much for your help! 74720
  7. Random BSOD for the past few days

Random BSOD for the past few days: For the past few days I been experiencing BOSD playing games and one time just watching youtube video. I did memtest86 the results were fine. This morning I did the driver verifier and got a BOSD right at windows logo screen. I attach the minidump files dated back from...
  8. Random BSOD once a day

Random BSOD once a day: After I moved to Germany on Monday 2017.09.25 (not sure, if that is somehow connected) , I am getting BSOD once a day unexpetedly. Not while playing games, the applications running at that time- Mozilla, Skype, Notepad++, keypass, foobar. Then it restarts automaticly and...
  9. BSOD once a day, then fine after reboot

BSOD once a day, then fine after reboot: Hey I'm getting a BSOD once a day or every time my computer has been turned off for longer than just a reboot. When the computer reboots after the BSOD it runs just fine with no incidents until the next time its turned off for a bit. IIRC it started after x version...
  10. BSOD once a week

BSOD once a week: After upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 Iexperienced ”Video TDR Failures” about every other week. Theynever happened with Windows 7. I see no relation to heavy graphicuses. It seems to me that they happen more frequently when I startagain after putting the computer to sleep and...