Windows 10: BSOD once a day for the past week

Discus and support BSOD once a day for the past week in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For at least a week now, my computer has had a BSOD once a day, but after that it's fine for the rest of the day until the next day when I boot my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PtL, Sep 7, 2019.

1. PTL
    PtL Win User

BSOD once a day for the past week

For at least a week now, my computer has had a BSOD once a day, but after that it's fine for the rest of the day until the next day when I boot my PC up again. Today, however, it crashed twice in one day. I've had help from my friend to try and solve this but he can't come up with anything, it's out of my reach as well since my knowledge is very limited. I have attached a zip of the V2 Log collector scan from my PC. Help would be appreciated immensely.

:)

2. Constant BSOD in the past few days..

Hi,

I installed windows 10 a couple of weeks ago and I've had no issues with it. However, in the past couple of days, I've constantly been hit with BSOD and I'm not sure why.....

I've uploaded my DMP files and MSInfo32 stuff... not sure if this is enough info.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3CD4AC8CC1151E57!1684&authkey=!AMZVYts41kvyu7I&ithint=file,nfo

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3CD4AC8CC1151E57!1683&authkey=!AM0ExgnR_MIcdoQ&ithint=file,rar

Please help BSOD once a day for the past week :(

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Kan, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Constant SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION netio.sys BSOD

I have been having the BSOD listed in the title at least twice a day (sometimes three a day) for the past week or two. I am starting to get worried because it is happening more and more.

xxAssassin349, Sep 7, 2019
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD once a day for the past week [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD once a day for the past week - Similar Threads - BSOD once past

2. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  3. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  4. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD problem once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem once a day: Fault bucket AV_nt!RtlpHpLfhSubsegmentDecommitPages, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 7cc53de2-e27a-4573-af45-110dbc4c015bProblem signature:P1: aP2: 2dP3: 2P4: 0P5: fffff80339eeab68P6: 10_0_22621P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached...
  6. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  7. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  8. BSOD once a day

9. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks 160817
  10. BSOD once a week

BSOD once a week: After upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 Iexperienced ”Video TDR Failures” about every other week. Theynever happened with Windows 7. I see no relation to heavy graphicuses. It seems to me that they happen more frequently when I startagain after putting the computer to sleep and...