Windows 10: BSOD once a day

Discus and support BSOD once a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bootlogger, Jul 17, 2020.

1. BSOD once a day

I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks

:)

Bootlogger, Jul 17, 2020
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD once a day [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jul 17, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD once a day, then fine after reboot

BSOD once a day [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.
    An easy way to get remove these drivers is by using a restore point prior the installation.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD once a day [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

BSOD once a day [​IMG]

BSOD once a day [​IMG]

4. PTL
    PtL Win User

BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day for the past week

For at least a week now, my computer has had a BSOD once a day, but after that it's fine for the rest of the day until the next day when I boot my PC up again. Today, however, it crashed twice in one day. I've had help from my friend to try and solve this but he can't come up with anything, it's out of my reach as well since my knowledge is very limited. I have attached a zip of the V2 Log collector scan from my PC. Help would be appreciated immensely.

Thema:

BSOD once a day

1. BSOD once a day - Similar Threads - BSOD once

2. I have BSOD once a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have BSOD once a day.: The BSOD I saw was BAD_POOL_CALLER. It only started a few days ago. So it skipped a day but it happened 3 times so far. One time the pc needed a manual shut down because it kept re causing blue screens. I could not remember the error codes that time, they where different each...
  3. I have BSOD once a day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have BSOD once a day.: The BSOD I saw was BAD_POOL_CALLER. It only started a few days ago. So it skipped a day but it happened 3 times so far. One time the pc needed a manual shut down because it kept re causing blue screens. I could not remember the error codes that time, they where different each...
  4. I have BSOD once a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network: My network is wired and i cant see it, or get internet... I dont have wifi in my computer so i cant test this, but my other devices got network so its not my network provider error.I just had blue screen once then no network no matter how many times i reboot or change cable.I...
  6. I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network

I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network: My network is wired and i cant see it, or get internet... I dont have wifi in my computer so i cant test this, but my other devices got network so its not my network provider error.I just had blue screen once then no network no matter how many times i reboot or change cable.I...
  7. BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING: Hello,I have had BSOD every once in a while. I ran memory ram check and review my drivers but nothing has worked. Here is the bug analysis and dump file. Can someone tell me where the source of my BSOD please. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsvbcaielvcfjT2zyA6zcU9KddoO?e=hlr9Cp...
  8. BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING

BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING: Hello,I have had BSOD every once in a while. I ran memory ram check and review my drivers but nothing has worked. Here is the bug analysis and dump file. Can someone tell me where the source of my BSOD please. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsvbcaielvcfjT2zyA6zcU9KddoO?e=hlr9Cp...
  9. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  10. BSOD once or twice a week

BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...