Windows 10: Bsod once or twice a day, usually at night.

Discus and support Bsod once or twice a day, usually at night. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I need your help. I have Bsod every day, once or twice a day, usually at night. I have new comp. Windows 10. I have provided you the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dima26, Jan 12, 2017.

1. dima26 Win User

Bsod once or twice a day, usually at night.

Hello.

I need your help. I have Bsod every day, once or twice a day, usually at night. I have new comp. Windows 10.
    I have provided you the necessary information about my system and dump files in the application.

Thank you very much for your help!

:)

dima26, Jan 12, 2017

2. BSOD at least once a day

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 12, 2017
  3. BSOD at least once a day

Please upload no more than five copies of your dump files that were created during the last 14 days as shared files to your OneDrive with a link here.
    No more than five files please.

Dump files are usually found at c:\windows\minidump. You may need to change your settings in Windows to be able to see the files. To show hidden files select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+S, type Folder Options in the Search box and click Folder Options in the drop down menu. Select View, Advanced Settings and verify that the box before "Show hidden files and folders" is checked and "Hide
    protected operating system files
    " is unchecked. You may need to scroll down to see the second item. You should also make certain that the box before "Hide extensions for known file types" is not checked.

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file.
    To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R
    , type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for
    the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Jan 12, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

The last dumpfiles blames
    Code: BugCheck D1, {ffffea0e8be75c60, 2, 0, fffff80c0d3450af} Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!PtEnumOverTable+17f )[/quote] Netio.sys could points to network related.

dsNcAdpt Sat Jan 26 02:11:02 2013
    Driver Description: Network Connect VPN software by Juniper Networks
    Driver Update Site: Support - Juniper Networks

npf Fri Jun 25 18:50:58 2010
    Driver Description: NetGroup Packet Filter Driver, part of the WinPcap packet capture library (list of programs that use it: WinPcap . Links )

Also believed to be associated with Netgear's "NETGEARGenie", related to Netgear's router firmware

If Netgear, you will likely find wpcap.dll and packet.dll in \system32
    Driver Update Site: WinPcap - WinPcap . Commercial and Community Support

Netgear "tftp2.exe" firmware upgrade instructions -
    Reinstall the firmware on a router without the setup CD recovery tool | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Netgear firmware related BSOD thread - [SOLVED] BSOD Win7 Laptop - when entering Sleep mode - Tech Support Forum

lifetec, Jan 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Bsod once or twice a day, usually at night. - Similar Threads - Bsod once twice

2. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  3. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once or twice a week: The last 3 BSOD I've gotten have been doing different things for the most part looking for some help on how to fix these. I have Collected the minidump files and added them to onedrive. Minidump files: Minidump...
  4. BSOD once or twice a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  6. BSOD twice a day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD twice a day: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 7420 laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise installed. Each BSOD it is either SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Let me know what other info I can provide, I was working in Outlook and Excel when these crashes first occurred. I have...
  7. Computer BSODs once/twice a day.

Computer BSODs once/twice a day.: Hi, I recently have wiped my computer. I wiped it because I was getting a lot of BSODs. After wiping, I started noticing fewer BSODs, but still, I get BSODs once/twice a day. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks....
  8. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks 160817
  9. Bsod twice a day

Bsod twice a day: Hello, im runing win 10 pro V1909 I experience BSOD lately, about twice a day for the past week. attached is the log file, I would really appreciate your help with this! Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. thank you in advance!...
  10. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day

Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day: Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8 I have been getting some weird BSOD crashes now and again, sometimes it´s days or weeks in between them and sometimes there are several on the same day. The error message simply says "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" without...