Windows 10: bsod - one off or memory issue

Discus and support bsod - one off or memory issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hoping to know if I should be worried about the bsod i received or if it was just a one off.I was just using my computer normally checking my gmail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tangerinesKPTCSFAN, Dec 3, 2022.

1. bsod - one off or memory issue

hoping to know if I should be worried about the bsod i received or if it was just a one off.I was just using my computer normally checking my gmail when it shut off randomly and gave the the error code "critical_structure_corruption"This is the first time Ive ever gotten this error code and I haven't recently updated any drivers [to my knowledge] or windows. I haven't installed any apps either or made any changes to my physical computer tower. upon checking event viewer this is the information I found about it.BugcheckCode 265BugcheckParameter1 0xa39fc9e86808d544BugcheckParameter2 0x0BugcheckP

:)

tangerinesKPTCSFAN, Dec 3, 2022

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Multiple different types of BSOD - Windows 10 - Memory issues

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Open Administrative Tools (in "Large icons" view).
    • Double-click to initiate the Windows Memory Diagnostics.
    • Click on Restart now and check for problems (recommended).
    Let the tool run and check if any memory errors are fixed. Let us know the results if the detected errors are not fixed.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the following article which will help to fix common BSOD errors and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

bsod - one off or memory issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

bsod - one off or memory issue

1. bsod - one off or memory issue - Similar Threads - bsod off memory

2. Memory Issues and BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Issues and BSoD: Hi Guys,I upgraded my CPU from 5700G to 5950x. Got a 4070Ti and also ASUS Loki 1000W.I was getting some CPU related logs after 3-4 months of usage. I did all clean fresh reset and install but then I started getting Memory Check Exception and restarts.I'm not able to debug the...
  3. Memory Issues and BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Issues and BSoD: Hi Guys,I upgraded my CPU from 5700G to 5950x. Got a 4070Ti and also ASUS Loki 1000W.I was getting some CPU related logs after 3-4 months of usage. I did all clean fresh reset and install but then I started getting Memory Check Exception and restarts.I'm not able to debug the...
  4. bsod - one off or memory issue

bsod - one off or memory issue: hoping to know if I should be worried about the bsod i received or if it was just a one off.I was just using my computer normally checking my gmail when it shut off randomly and gave the the error code "critical_structure_corruption"This is the first time Ive ever gotten this...
  5. bsod - one off or memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod - one off or memory issue: hoping to know if I should be worried about the bsod i received or if it was just a one off.I was just using my computer normally checking my gmail when it shut off randomly and gave the the error code "critical_structure_corruption"This is the first time Ive ever gotten this...
  6. bsod - one off or memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod - one off or memory issue: hoping to know if I should be worried about the two bsod i received or if they were just one offs. to my knowledge I haven't changed anything about my computer since I got the messages besides download razer synapse and thx spatial audio. Here's a list of fixed I tried after...
  7. bsod - one off or memory issue

bsod - one off or memory issue: hoping to know if I should be worried about the two bsod i received or if they were just one offs. to my knowledge I haven't changed anything about my computer since I got the messages besides download razer synapse and thx spatial audio. Here's a list of fixed I tried after...
  8. bsod - one off or memory issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Random BSOD Memory Management issue...

Random BSOD Memory Management issue...: Hi I was wondering if someone can help me before I lose my sanity. I built a new system in September and things were going OK until the recent 1511 update to Windows 10. Since then I've been getting a lot of BSOD errors pointing to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I ran Memtest for around...
  10. Win10 virtual memory issues and BSOD

Win10 virtual memory issues and BSOD: I updated to Windows 10 a few weeks back and recently started having some problems. If i leave a browser open I will run out of virtual memory even though i have more than the recommended amount set (8GB). Usually it's when i leave a flash game running although i never had...