Windows 10: BSOD only when play CS:GO !!!!!!!!!

Discus and support BSOD only when play CS:GO !!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys, I just bought a new PC for 3 days but have some troubles. I get BSOD only when I play CS:GO, other normal tasks work completely fine. I run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tuan Hoang, Nov 8, 2018.

1. BSOD only when play CS:GO !!!!!!!!!

Hello guys, I just bought a new PC for 3 days but have some troubles. I get BSOD only when I play CS:GO, other normal tasks work completely fine. I run memtest and sfc scan but nothing found, I also tried to reinstall my window 10 but still got BSOD after playing CS:GO for fews minutes.
    These are my screenshots of blue screen view...

BSOD only when play CS:GO !!!!!!!!!

Tuan Hoang, Nov 8, 2018

2. CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Nov 8, 2018
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 8, 2018
  4. herrshaun Win User

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD only when play CS:GO !!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - BSOD play

2. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...
  3. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...
  4. I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?: The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd0835a615028, 0x00000000bc800800, 0x00000000060c0859. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 07cf821f-0070-49ad-8ed2-1a61c838e6c9.Whenever I play Rainbox Six...
  5. I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?: The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd0835a615028, 0x00000000bc800800, 0x00000000060c0859. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 07cf821f-0070-49ad-8ed2-1a61c838e6c9.Whenever I play Rainbox Six...
  6. I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?

7. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West: When I start these games i get a BSOD after a few minutes. Pc will still start and run normally after or when playing other games. I have tried multiple guides online about this BSOD but nothing helped. Here are my minidump files:...
  8. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West: When I start these games i get a BSOD after a few minutes. Pc will still start and run normally after or when playing other games. I have tried multiple guides online about this BSOD but nothing helped. Here are my minidump files:...
  9. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Memory Managment BSOD while playing Escape From Tarkov

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Managment BSOD while playing Escape From Tarkov: Having Memory Management BSOD's occur when playing Escape From Tarkov, particularly on my PMC, as the error hasn't occured during any of my Scav runs, but has done during my last two PMC raids, generally 15 to 20 minutes into them. I haven't encountered any BSODs or crashes...