Windows 10: BSOD only when playing games for abot 5-10 minutes

Discus and support BSOD only when playing games for abot 5-10 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having this problem with my computer, where i am getting random BSOD's when i have been playing any game for about 5-10 minutes. The BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andersabra, Sep 22, 2015.

1. BSOD only when playing games for abot 5-10 minutes

Hello, I am having this problem with my computer,
    where i am getting random BSOD's when i have been playing any game for about 5-10 minutes.
    The BSOD is either the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or the APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

I have attached my debug files here
    Attachment 39009

I hope someone can help
    Anders

:)

Andersabra, Sep 22, 2015
  2. JoshG2727 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

I recently updated to Windows 10, and whenever I play CS:GO, after about 20-30 minutes I get the BSOD showing this message (picture below:

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvkflt.sys)

This only happens when I play CS:GO. Sometimes it happens after only 5-10 minutes, other times it takes 20-45. But whenever I play, this always happens.

This was never an issue before I updated with Windows 8.1.

I have an HP laptop with Intel core i7 and 16 GB of Ram with Intel HD Graphics 4600 as my Graphics Card. , so I usually run games very well, and CS:GO is the only game it happens with.

I have read some support forums, but I haven't found any helpful info yet. If anyone has a fix, please help.

Thanks,

Josh

JoshG2727, Sep 22, 2015
  3. BSOD Affects my PC

I really like windows 10, but I recently updated my Graphics Drivers, Since then when I play any 3D game 3 to 5 minutes after, a BSOD pops up, I have a HP Pavilion g6-2320dx, are the new drivers the problem?

--NOTE---

The Drivers Where Offered By HP, What Do I Do?

Giovanni Armenta

Giovanni AlexanderArmenta Arellano, Sep 22, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD only when playing games for abot 5-10 minutes

Hi Andersabra,

Welcome to the 10forums.

With 2 of the crashes the Nvidia Streamer Service was active, this service is known for system freezes, performance issues and BSOD's.

Please try the following
    • Search msconfig and open it
    • Go to the tab services
    • Check 'Hide Microsoft services'
    • Search Nvidia Streamer Service and uncheck it
    • Click apply > ok
    • Reboot if asked

The first BSOD was caused by a driver from Realtek HD Audio, but I cannot find this driver or an audio device from Realtek.
    Please go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ in explorer and search for "RTKVHD64.sys" (without quotes). If you can find this driver, right click it and choose properties, go to the tab details, make a screenshot of it and post the screenshot.
    Code: 5: kd> lmvm RTKVHD64 start end module name fffff800`49180000 fffff800`495fd000 RTKVHD64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: RTKVHD64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys Image name: RTKVHD64.sys Timestamp: Tue Jun 02 12:47:59 2015 (556D89DF) CheckSum: 00452702 ImageSize: 0047D000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. Hello.
    I have disabled Nvidia Streamer Service, rebooted, and i have found the RVKHD64.sys Driver, and taken a screenshot, and uploaded here
    Attachment 39026

Andersabra, Sep 22, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Thank you,

Please check Realtek for driver updates here

7. I have now updated the driver, what should i do now?

Andersabra, Sep 22, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Try your system out and see if you get a BSOD.

If you do, please use the tool again and upload the zip file.

9. Okay, I will report back if this has fixed my problems or not.

Thank you for your time and help

Andersabra, Sep 22, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    You're welcome *Smile
    I am glad I can help *Smile

11. So, i have now been playing for over 2 hours, without any problems, again, thank you for your time and your help

Andersabra, Sep 23, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    You're welcome again *Smile

Thema:

1. BSOD only when playing games for abot 5-10 minutes - Similar Threads - BSOD playing games

2. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD Only When Playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntoskrnl.exe BSOD Only When Playing Games: I'm getting random BSODs only when playing games, caused by ntoskrnl.exe dmp.zip, I tried all recommended solutions:First I took my pc to a pc repair shop, they said they updated the bios. but that didnt help, then I took it to another pc repair shop and got new ram sticks....
  3. BSOD error when playing games only

BSOD error when playing games only: when I ran my dump file I got this error below,\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorAC.sys, Win32 error 0n2 It's an intel storage rapid technology, but I can't seem to find a fix, I tried downgrading the driver version but I still get a blue screen error, I've ran all the...
  4. BSOD error when playing games only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error when playing games only: when I ran my dump file I got this error below,\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorAC.sys, Win32 error 0n2 It's an intel storage rapid technology, but I can't seem to find a fix, I tried downgrading the driver version but I still get a blue screen error, I've ran all the...
  5. BSOD only when playing certain games!!!

BSOD only when playing certain games!!!: I have been having a BSOD issue every couple weeks where I will start up specific games and within an hour or two, I experience a BSOD crash. I am not sure of what to do as my research capabilities comprehension really... has hit a brick wall. I have attached my Minidump...
  6. BSOD: Only crashes when playing games

BSOD: Only crashes when playing games: Hi I have been having issues with my PC crashing to a BSOD only while playing games both cpu and gpu intensive, mostly Divinity: Original sin 2, EU4, and subnautica, . I have reinstalled a clean windows from a bootable USB, updated all drivers, and stress tested my cpu, gpu,...
  7. BSOD (ntoskrnl.exe) only when playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD (ntoskrnl.exe) only when playing games: I built my computer this February and I have been having a reoccurring BSOD whenever I play any games that are heavily demanding. Below are the components of my computer: ASRock B450m Steel LegendAMD Ryzen 2700XGeforce GTX 970 SCCorsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM...
  8. Cannot play online games -- and only online games -- for longer than 5 to 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot play online games -- and only online games -- for longer than 5 to 10 minutes: Greetings! I come today with an issue I've been experiencing on my Windows 10 computer. For the last week or so, I've been experiencing a network issue on a specific WiFi connection at one of my two main locations of where I use my device. I can do everything on it just...
  9. BSOD only when playing games

BSOD only when playing games: Hello, Lately i have been getting frequent bsod only while playing one certain game (fortnite). I have tried troubleshooting using the steps provided on the windows website but haven't got into a solution. So i am suspicious of my microphone (audio driver) to be causing...
  10. BSOD when 5-10 minutes playing games

BSOD when 5-10 minutes playing games: but sometimes does, sometimes doesn't. the BSOD never happen if i has play more than couple hour, so if BSOD happen must be in first 5-10 minutes playing games... and there is more issue. sometimes when i play game there is notification "the display driver has stopped..."...