Windows 10: BSOD or game crash while gaming, help!

Discus and support BSOD or game crash while gaming, help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I play Heroes of the Storm every now and then. But every time I play, the game randomly crashes, usually followed by a BSOD. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cantshootthetrouble, Aug 8, 2019.

1. BSOD or game crash while gaming, help!

Hello everyone.

I play Heroes of the Storm every now and then. But every time I play, the game randomly crashes, usually followed by a BSOD.

When I scan the QR code of the BSOD, it redirects me to a generic Windows help page.

This is really getting frustrating. Considering it's a newly built computer, I'm having these issues since we built the computer. Only my GPU and power supply is relatively old (used before).

My Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1300X
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING (AM4)
    Memory: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 Memory Kit
    Graphics: ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2GB GDDR5
    SSD: Transcend SSD220S 240GB TS240GSSD220S
    PSU: Cooler Master Real Power 620 W 80+ Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

Now, I'm not a computer illiterate. I know how to keep up with the drivers and not get infected by a virus etc.

I want you to walk me through this problem, I will provide every dump/error file required to solve this problem (I don't know what I need to provide, so we can start with that).

Thanks for reading. I'm waiting for your answers.

:)

cantshootthetrouble, Aug 8, 2019
  2. reSfps Win User

Games Crash to Desktop With No Errors (All Games) Occasional BSOD

• CPU

BSOD or game crash while gaming, help! [​IMG]
    • Mainboard

• Memory

• SPD*

• Graphics

As requested! *Biggrin

reSfps, Aug 8, 2019
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 8, 2019
  4. BSOD or game crash while gaming, help!

Angela Pun, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

BSOD or game crash while gaming, help!

1. BSOD or game crash while gaming, help! - Similar Threads - BSOD game crash

2. BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs while gaming: Hi I recently upgraded my motherboard+cpu and I've been getting BSODs ever since, mainly while playing Borderlands 3. The minidumps all show ntoskrnl.exe as the cause. OS: Windows 10 version 1803 CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 GPU: GTX 770 RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Motherboard: MSI B450...
  3. Crashes, BSOD's and freezes (mostly while gaming)

Crashes, BSOD's and freezes (mostly while gaming): Hi as the title reads I'm experiencing a lot of problems, especially the BSOD's. I have no idea what and how to post files that may help so please provide instructions so I can do that. Some BSOD errors I got today are: - LiveKernelEvent code 1a1 and 141 -...
  4. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I'm almost certain it has something to do with my hardware but I can't make heads or tails of the information in the dump files. I've recently reinstalled Windows, clean install, because of the BSOD's to no avail My computer is approx. 3 years old & I recently upgraded my...
  5. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I've been experiencing blue screens and random reeboots lately, mostly while gaming. The surefire way to trigger one is to play Witcher 3, which i can do for about 15 to 20 minutes each time before my computer faints. BlueScreenView tells me that ntoskrnl.exe is the...
  6. BSOD while in-game

BSOD while in-game: For the past 3 weeks or so I've been receiving BSODs while playing Fallout 4. It only started after the a recent update came out for the game and I updated my GPU driver at the same time. I've tried downgrading my driver, and thought it had fixed it, however last night I the...
  7. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Hello everybody, This is my first post on this forum and I hope someone can help me. I'm having several BSOD while gaming and sometimes even just scrolling windows and browsing pages. The strange thing is that the crash cause seems to be always different, as you can read in...
  8. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Getting freezing and slowdown and BSOD. Happens in certain games. Sometimes it happens every session. Sometimes it doesn't Dumps point to nvlddmkm.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. Bug String is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Bug code is 0x10000007e. Attached are the files generated...
  9. BSOD while gaming.

BSOD while gaming.: Could someone help me out? 48558
  10. Random BSOD Crashing and Rebooting while gaming.

Random BSOD Crashing and Rebooting while gaming.: Hi Everyone, Really having some annoying problems ever since I upgraded from Windows 7 pro x64 to Windows 10 pro x64. I play a variety of video games but most recently I've been playing Diablo 3 and for some reason my computer randomly crashes and restarts in the middle...