Windows 10: BSOD out of the blue is getting old ...

Discus and support BSOD out of the blue is getting old ... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First things first, the affected machine is a Dell Optiplex 3010 Win 7 Pro upgraded to Win 10 Pro. I did not install any of the recommended tools as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rich73Kelly, Dec 4, 2020.

1. BSOD out of the blue is getting old ...

First things first, the affected machine is a Dell Optiplex 3010 Win 7 Pro upgraded to Win 10 Pro.
    I did not install any of the recommended tools as the files were in the minidump folder. If I need to do anything different, I will do so.
    Here is the .zip file of the last 5 reboots.

Rich73Kelly, Dec 4, 2020

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Dec 4, 2020
  4. timta2 Win User

BSOD out of the blue is getting old ...

Blue Screen Problems

How long did you let memtest run for? I would let it run overnight. Did you try running something like Intel Burn Test? It sounds like you took the steps I would suggest. I had that same motherboard (and E8400) and when I had that BSOD it was always memory related.

timta2, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

BSOD out of the blue is getting old ...

1. BSOD out of the blue is getting old ... - Similar Threads - BSOD blue getting

2. I'm getting BSOD on old and new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting BSOD on old and new PC: Hi, im having Problems with sudden shut-Downs of my PC, most of the time while watching videos. I've had the Problem on my old PC and now I'm having it on my new one as well, which made me think it could be caused by a peripheral device: e.g. I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett...
  3. My pc keeps getting the BSOD or just restarting out of the blue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps getting the BSOD or just restarting out of the blue.: I recently received my brothers old pc as a gift and every now and then when I am playing games the pc either freezes and restarts out of the blue or a BSOD appears. The games I'm playing also seem to crash randomly. It has completely fresh windows 10 installed and I have all...
  4. My pc keeps getting the BSOD or just restarting out of the blue.

My pc keeps getting the BSOD or just restarting out of the blue.: I recently received my brothers old pc as a gift and every now and then when I am playing games the pc either freezes and restarts out of the blue or a BSOD appears. The games I'm playing also seem to crash randomly. It has completely fresh windows 10 installed and I have all...
  5. My pc keeps getting the BSOD or just restarting out of the blue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. help me to get out Blue scereen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me to get out Blue scereen: i accidently deleted microsoft regisry.aftr that when i restart my laptop it sock in blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-get-out-blue-scereen/dd412254-7553-4711-9801-6af4adf9ab24
  7. help me to get out Blue scereen

help me to get out Blue scereen: i accidently deleted microsoft regisry.aftr that when i restart my laptop it sock in blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-get-out-blue-scereen/dd412254-7553-4711-9801-6af4adf9ab24
  8. Cannot Get out of Recovery Blue Screen

Cannot Get out of Recovery Blue Screen: I am currently trying to get my parent's to operate. The laptop is currently displaying a this blue screen when I power it on. RecoveryThere was a problem with a device connected to your PCAn unexpected I/O error has occurred.File: \windows\systems32\winload.efiError code:...
  9. Out with the old...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Out with the old...: As many know there is or there might be a Windows.old folder on your Sys drive. If, all is good AND you have no need for anything from the previous Windows, as in, for example, before & after 21H1... that BIG Windows.old folder can be removed.The TIP here for you is that...
  10. BSOD - Gaming PC is getting old

BSOD - Gaming PC is getting old: Hello, I built this PC over five years ago mainly to game on. It recently has been crashing a lot with the BSOD. It really ramped up when I started playing Dark Souls III. I want to beat that game but I hate this BSOD crashes. I hope it is not time to get a new PC as I can't...