Windows 10: BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area NDIS.SYS Help!

Discus and support BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area NDIS.SYS Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since last Thursday I have been getting a BSOD message which says "Page Fault in Non Paged Area" with source of the issue the "nsid.sys" file when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NiallM, Oct 2, 2016.

1. NiallM Win User

BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area NDIS.SYS Help!

Since last Thursday I have been getting a BSOD message which says "Page Fault in Non Paged Area" with source of the issue the "nsid.sys" file when I start my desktop PC. Resetting the PC will not work. Autorepair is also unable to fix the problem. I am only able to enter safe mode on my PC. This is really causing problems. Can you offer any advice on how I can fix this major problem?

:)

NiallM, Oct 2, 2016
  2. sclady2 Win User

BSOD when installing updates

The BSOD message:

Stop Code: Page fault in non paged area

what failed-ndis.sys

What does this mean?

sclady2, Oct 2, 2016
  3. BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Hi there,

Here is a link to my DMP file. https://ufile.io/c612q

Also, I ran WhoCrashed and it seems to give me a little more insight.

BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area NDIS.SYS Help! [​IMG]

JonathanLamb, Oct 2, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Niallm,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please read How to upload files, if you can't upload directly use a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, or another and post a share link in your next reply.

axe0, Oct 3, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area NDIS.SYS Help! - Similar Threads - BSOD Page Fault

2. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  3. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  4. Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area: after downloading something it was a virus so it gave me a blue screen and now everytime I open my computer it says we ran into a problem page fault in non paged area caused by wdf01000 pls help:...
  5. Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area: after downloading something it was a virus so it gave me a blue screen and now everytime I open my computer it says we ran into a problem page fault in non paged area caused by wdf01000 pls help:...
  6. Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  8. Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wdf01000.sys page fault in non paged area: After reseting network adopter & pc. Blue screen appear, no error found under /scan now. Many drivers show errors including network adopters. I cant update network adopters, bar goes in a loop forever. I cleaned installed windows on a new ssd beggining of agaust, almost...
  9. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  10. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page fault in nonpaged area windows 10 ndis.sys

2. windows update 1903 page fault ndis.sys

3. w520 1903 ndis.sys page fault

4. ndis.sys thinkpad windows update 1903,
  5. ndis.sys pagefault windows update,
  6. page fault in nonpaged area ndis.sys,
  7. windows update may 2019 page fault NDIS.SYS,
  8. page fault in nopaged area ndis.sys,
  9. page in nonpaged area ndis.sys,
  10. ndis.sys page fault