Windows 10: BSOD - Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Discus and support BSOD - Page Fault in Non Paged Area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 216871 Good Morning, I've been experiencing BSOD for about a week now, on the average of 3 times an hour only when the system is idle (no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Korbendallaz, Dec 10, 2018.

1. BSOD - Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Attachment 216871
    Good Morning,
    I've been experiencing BSOD for about a week now, on the average of 3 times an hour only when the system is idle (no one doing anything on the system). I play World or Warcraft and Destiny 2 every evening and the system never crashes, but as soon as I logoff of Battle.net within the next hour the system will get the BSOD Page Fault in Non-Paged area. No error codes, are on the BSOD Page, the system creates the dump and then reboots. On December 3rd I updated my video driver with the most current driver available, 417.22, I also installed a Microsoft updates (KB4100347 & KB4023057). I backed out the updates, but the system still crashed with the same error - I reinstalled the updates. I've reviewed your tutorials and have tried to analyze the minidump. I've come up with nvlddmkm.sys or pffilter.sys as possible culprit's. I installed an earlier version of the video driver 416.94, but I received multiple dumps after the installation completed all indicating nvlddmkm.sys. Most of what I read concerning the driver 4.17.22 was video problems while playing games or watching movies, but my issue was not found, in that I can play for hours (5 or 6) and experience no problems. Even creating this post the system has behaved. I normally don't request assistance in identifying a problem but this one has me scratching my head. I've attached the information detailed in your tutorial. I actually loaded up Destiny 2 last night and kept it running while I was watching Netflix on my Xbox, didn't want the audio to be interrupted by a reboot. No crashes until I closed Destiny 2.

:)

Korbendallaz, Dec 10, 2018

2. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Flelm Win User
    Creator Update Paging in Non-Paged Area

I did the Creator update for Windows 10 today, and since then I've been getting consistent BSOD crashes due to page fault in non-paged area, where I was getting no BSODs before. I'd like to fix the situation and not just do a rollback, but if that's the best step I'll go ahead and do that.

Attachment 134004

Flelm, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Shannon Win User

BSOD - Page Fault in Non Paged Area

BSOD: Page fault in non-paged area, Windows 10

I own a Lenovo Yoga 3 14, Windows 10.

Every time I run uTorrent, I would get a BSOD, saying page fault in non-paged area.

I have tried running sfc /scannow, disk check, manually reconnecting my RAM module.

Eventually, I reset my whole computer but to no fruitful result.

Shannon, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

BSOD - Page Fault in Non Paged Area

1. BSOD - Page Fault in Non Paged Area - Similar Threads - BSOD Page Fault

2. BSOD page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD page fault in non paged area: Hello, i recently bought an HP Victus laptop, and since the day i bought it sporadically crashes giving the page fault in non paged area, with the file win32kfull.sys, I tried all sorts of solutions, but it keeps BSODing. Here's the dump files if someone wants to analyze...
  3. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  4. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  5. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

[BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  7. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  8. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  9. BSOD Page fault in non paged area

BSOD Page fault in non paged area: Help! No matter what I am doing on my laptop I will get the BSOD at least once a day. I have reset my laptop to factory settings multiple times and have deleted a lot of files but no matter what I still get the screen with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have...
  10. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...