Windows 10: BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Discus and support BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have been getting BSOD lately and getting the "Page Fault in Non Page Area" warning. I haven't made any hardware changes. I ran memtest and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarwinBC, May 31, 2019.

1. DarwinBC Win User

BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Hello

I have been getting BSOD lately and getting the "Page Fault in Non Page Area" warning. I haven't made any hardware changes. I ran memtest and the memory passed. I have scanned the disks and they passed.

I have updated gpu drivers and chipset drivers

I was having problems with Xbox chat and the toredo tunneling app not qualifying in the xbox app the past few weeks. I'm wondering if maybe something happened while I was getting that problem resolved?

It crashes a lot while playing Sea of Thieves and while watching You tube the other night, but I played DOOM last week for hours and streamed to my chromcast with no problems.

Here is a link to my mini-dumps and msinfo32

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Am0awadpIzfWlT1yAL7sITAkQS70

:)

DarwinBC, May 31, 2019

2. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, May 31, 2019
  3. BSOD page fault in no pages area

Sorry that should say page fault in non paged area. Also corresponding to when BSOD started, CPU fan seems to be working overtime.

LyndalWilliams, May 31, 2019
  4. Flelm Win User

Creator Update Paging in Non-Paged Area

I did the Creator update for Windows 10 today, and since then I've been getting consistent BSOD crashes due to page fault in non-paged area, where I was getting no BSODs before. I'd like to fix the situation and not just do a rollback, but if that's the best step I'll go ahead and do that.

Attachment 134004

Flelm, May 31, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area - Similar Threads - BSOD Page Fault

2. BSOD page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD page fault in non paged area: Hello, i recently bought an HP Victus laptop, and since the day i bought it sporadically crashes giving the page fault in non paged area, with the file win32kfull.sys, I tried all sorts of solutions, but it keeps BSODing. Here's the dump files if someone wants to analyze...
  3. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  4. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  5. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

[BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  7. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  8. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  9. BSOD Page fault in non paged area

BSOD Page fault in non paged area: Help! No matter what I am doing on my laptop I will get the BSOD at least once a day. I have reset my laptop to factory settings multiple times and have deleted a lot of files but no matter what I still get the screen with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have...
  10. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page fault in non paged area

2. blue screen non paged area