Windows 10: BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

Discus and support BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matster187, Sep 28, 2019.

1. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

Hi folks,

I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death..

Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys)

My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh install of Win10 Pro 64bit.

The PSU, motherboard, cpu and ram were all new last year. (Some still in warranty if needs be)

Corsair RM1000i PSU

Asus ROG Strix Z370-E (latest bios 2401)

i7-8700k running at 4.7Ghz OC

32GB G.skill Trident Z rgb ddr4 3200Mhz

MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G

Antec K240 watercooler

Its worth you knowing im pretty good with computers usually, been fixing everyone elses for years, but this one has me foxed.

Ive got all the latest drivers from Asus for the Mobo and done all that, I have latest Nvidia drivers (dont use Geforce experience)((always right click and run as admin)).

Ive done checkdisk on the new drive, ive done benchmarks that work fine, Ive done a boot time 'memtest86' on the ram for what seemed like an age with zero errors, Ive ran sfc/scannow and fixed any issues that were there, using the DISM. Ive redone that all more than once and now there are no errors to fix apparently.. Ive done quick and full antivirus test using Windows security, and an offline pre boot scan with no results.. I downloaded the old favourite Spybot Search and Destroy, that found nothing.

It doesnt seem to like making a dump file either. Though what i have managed to gleen from the BlueScreenView program is ---

ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+467b40 fffff807`6d400000 fffff807`6deb5000 0x00ab5000 0xa5839c4d 29/12/2057 16:37:49 Microsoft® Windows® Operating System NT Kernel & System 10.0.18362.356 (WinBuild.160101.0800) C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

My next step is to remove all page file, restart and then reinstate the page file after.. See what happens there...

I messaged ASUS support and they replied i was welcome for the help but didnt actually give me a reply!! lol

If anyone has any clues or needs more info to be able to help then please, feel free to jump in...

Thanks folks BSOD  PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA :)

:)

Matster187, Sep 28, 2019

2. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, Sep 28, 2019
  3. BSOD page fault in no pages area

Sorry that should say page fault in non paged area. Also corresponding to when BSOD started, CPU fan seems to be working overtime.

LyndalWilliams, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Flelm Win User

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

Creator Update Paging in Non-Paged Area

I did the Creator update for Windows 10 today, and since then I've been getting consistent BSOD crashes due to page fault in non-paged area, where I was getting no BSODs before. I'd like to fix the situation and not just do a rollback, but if that's the best step I'll go ahead and do that.

Attachment 134004

Flelm, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

1. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA - Similar Threads - BSOD PAGE FAULT

2. BSOD page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD page fault in non paged area: Hello, i recently bought an HP Victus laptop, and since the day i bought it sporadically crashes giving the page fault in non paged area, with the file win32kfull.sys, I tried all sorts of solutions, but it keeps BSODing. Here's the dump files if someone wants to analyze...
  3. BSOD page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD page fault in non paged area: Hello, i recently bought an HP Victus laptop, and since the day i bought it sporadically crashes giving the page fault in non paged area, with the file win32kfull.sys, I tried all sorts of solutions, but it keeps BSODing. Here's the dump files if someone wants to analyze...
  4. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  5. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  6. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

[BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  8. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  9. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  10. BSOD Page fault in non paged area

BSOD Page fault in non paged area: Help! No matter what I am doing on my laptop I will get the BSOD at least once a day. I have reset my laptop to factory settings multiple times and have deleted a lot of files but no matter what I still get the screen with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvlddmkm.sys page fault in nonpaged area