Windows 10: Bsod page fault in nonpaged area

Discus and support Bsod page fault in nonpaged area in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]So this originally happened a couple days ago when I saw in my windows update that the update intel system 11.7.0.1045 which is the picture I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ajgarcia4, Dec 15, 2020.

1. ajgarcia4 Win User

Bsod page fault in nonpaged area

Bsod page fault in nonpaged area [​IMG]So this originally happened a couple days ago when I saw in my windows update that the update intel system 11.7.0.1045 which is the picture I uploaded. It had said it already downloaded I just needed to click to install so I did and immediately after I did this I recieved the bsod with that stop code error I posted page fault in nonpaged area. It was in a boot loop and unfixable from my trouble shooting so i tried to reinstall windows via USB and kept having same crash over and over again. I finally have realized that if i install windows with internet it will automatically try to install this update while I'm installing windows and crash either before or right after installation. I figured this out because when I would install with no internet connected it would work fine, but I still need the regular windows updates and my graphics card drivers. So when it installs and is not connected to internet you can see that the intel update is not there and not causing crashes. However as soon as I connected my ethernet cord a couple seconds after I get the bsod same code. I attempt to repair windows and was able to get in while it tells me it had to uninstall an update to get back into windows which of course when I look at recently installed drivers it shows the intel driver I'm posting about. So basically if I dont have the ethernet plugged in it works okay , but as soon as I do to install other necessities it downloads that intel update right away without my permission and crashes the system. I've tried all other avenues including testing ram and ssds through windows tools and both showed they were running fine. I uninstalled my graphics card along with all other disk drives and usb drives and still received error. I'm not sure what to do here that can solve my issue. I was able to save the dmp file after crash to a usb drive. I can try to upload it to see diagnosis tomorrow on another pc. Please any help is very very appreciated! My system is a evga z97ftw, 4790k, 16gb ddr3 2400mhz , corsair cx 600m ,h100i.

:)

ajgarcia4, Dec 15, 2020
  2. M Compact Win User

Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

I'm getting the BSOD due to the Page Fault in Nonpaged Area on my Windows 10 PC; it only happens when I navigate to certain websites, and it appears to be browser independent. I've run the Memory Diagnostic Tool, the System File Checker, and Chkdsk- no
    errors have been found. Any suggestions? Thanks!

M Compact, Dec 15, 2020
  3. RPG17A Win User
    RPG17A, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Techtrick Win User

page fault in nonpaged areas win 10

Hi,

my computer starting showing a new BSOD stating "page fault in nonpaged areas" .The computer keeps on restarting and every time I get the same BSOD.

When i inserted the bootable usb ,I selected the setup option and again the BSOD (page fault in nonpaged areas) appears .

I can't even restart in safe mode because again I get the BSOD.

earlier my computer was stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop and suddenly when I turned it ON the next time I got the BSOD (page fault in nonpaged areas)..

So please help me fast..

Techtrick, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Bsod page fault in nonpaged area - Similar Threads - Bsod page fault

2. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD page fault in nonpaged area: Hi everyone,I'm trying to update a windows 7 computer to windows 10, performing a clean installation of it. It works fine for a couple of time, but after a while it give a BSOD with page fault in non paged area.I've tryed couple of tests:- Reinstalling the OS, choosing the...
  3. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD page fault in nonpaged area: Hi everyone,I'm trying to update a windows 7 computer to windows 10, performing a clean installation of it. It works fine for a couple of time, but after a while it give a BSOD with page fault in non paged area.I've tryed couple of tests:- Reinstalling the OS, choosing the...
  4. page fault in nonpaged area BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    page fault in nonpaged area BSOD: Hello i have been getting a BSOD for page fault in nonpaged area please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-nonpaged-area-bsod/e917c5d1-72be-4198-b220-d0eddce72cd6
  5. BSOD - page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD - page fault in nonpaged area: Hello. Hoping you can help. I was getting a page fault in nonpaged area BSOD's on my 10 year old but still competent system so replaced motherboard, ram and processor. Sadly the issue has followed me! So the new components are i3-10100f, nvidia gtx 980, 32gb ram, gigabyte...
  6. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD page fault in nonpaged area: I am currently running Win10 on an old SSD that was installed 4 years ago, everything is working fine. I just purchased a new SSD Samsung EVO860 and installed a BRAND NEW Win10 onto it using the boot creation tool. The new Win10 's version is 20H2. After installing, if I DO...
  7. BSOD Page fault in nonpaged area.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Page fault in nonpaged area.: Updated to windows 1909 and I consistently get this BSOD. I've tested everything, ram, chkdsk, etc. Everything. It also did this after the 1903 update but each time I've just reverted back to 1809. Anybody been through this yet? I've checked drivers and everything. I don't...
  8. BSOD Page Fault in Nonpaged area

BSOD Page Fault in Nonpaged area: Hello So recently my laptop started to get BSOD when logging in. From a few times to unfortunately now, every time. I have some mindumps: http://prntscr.com/kftb6f, http://prntscr.com/kftbmr I already ran a memtest86, chkdsk, sfcscannow, i tried driver verifier but the...
  9. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD: Hello Friends, I've been having some BSODs both on startup and while running some programs. Most recently I got a Page Fault in Nonpaged Area while using Firefox. While running Diablo 3 last month I got a Memory Management BSOD. On boot last month I got an IRQL Not Less or...
  10. Bsod: Page fault in nonpaged area

Bsod: Page fault in nonpaged area: Hello. I've been having a problem for few days now. Quite often my laptop will just restart to BSOD with stop code:PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. So far no luck finding the answer. 80872