Windows 10: BSOD Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area and System_Service_Exception

Discus and support BSOD Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area and System_Service_Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, i'm facing intermittent BSOD as: Page_Fault_In_No_Paged_Area System_Service_Exception Windows 10 is Version 1909 (build SO 18363.592) I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Duvain, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Duvain Win User

BSOD Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area and System_Service_Exception

Hi there, i'm facing intermittent BSOD as:

Page_Fault_In_No_Paged_Area
    System_Service_Exception

Windows 10 is Version 1909 (build SO 18363.592)

I've already reinstalled Windows 10 today

I've attached the V2_Log Collector generated Zip file as per BSOD Posting Instruction

Please help , i cannot figure the problem!

:)

Duvain, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Rudolfos0 Win User
    BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Feb 9, 2020
  4. ZacOng Win User

BSOD cause by ntkrnlmp.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi Eric, actually this issue persists when I started to use this new laptop, therefore I had run a fresh windows , however this issue still persists. BSOD happens occasionally, and I found out that no BSOD occur if I turn off the fast startup feature.

For your information, I had installed an extra slot of 4 gigs RAM during the purchase of this laptop

Acer A515-51G-50AC

Intel -8250U CPU

4 (inboard) + 4 (slotted ram stick) RAM

Nvidia MX150 2GB DDR5 GPU

1TB HDD + 120 GB SSD

ZacOng, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area and System_Service_Exception - Similar Threads - BSOD Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area System_Service_Exception

2. BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA": I am having a random issue with BSODS, how it happens is random once I was just installing a game and second time I was just playing one and the games were completely different I would appreciate an expert telling me what is wrong as I cant make heads or tails of it...
  3. BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA": I am having a random issue with BSODS, how it happens is random once I was just installing a game and second time I was just playing one and the games were completely different I would appreciate an expert telling me what is wrong as I cant make heads or tails of it...
  4. How to fix SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA: Hi my name is Ghozy, recently i got BSOD strike in short time can you guys help me ? Here is the minidump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1w1XOHA1gaqrLEH1YUI2YVlzYCFl4Ya43/view?usp=sharing...
  5. How to fix SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA: Hi my name is Ghozy, recently i got BSOD strike in short time can you guys help me ? Here is the minidump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1w1XOHA1gaqrLEH1YUI2YVlzYCFl4Ya43/view?usp=sharing...
  6. How to fix SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Page_fault_in_non_paged_area BSOD on certain programms

Page_fault_in_non_paged_area BSOD on certain programms: Hello guys, so i get the BSOD when starting certain programms. (the game crawl for example). I wanted to look into it myself. Downloaded Bluescreen viewer and ntoskrnl.exe is at fault. Well i know from research that this is pretty broad so i wanted to check myself with...
  8. Page_fault_in_non_paged_area BSOD on certain programms

in Windows 10 Support
    Page_fault_in_non_paged_area BSOD on certain programms: Hello guys, so i get the BSOD when starting certain programms. (the game crawl for example). I wanted to look into it myself. Downloaded Bluescreen viewer and ntoskrnl.exe is at fault. Well i know from research that this is pretty broad so i wanted to check myself with...
  9. New PC: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD spam

New PC: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD spam: Hey there, I got a new PC a few days ago and as of recent it has been crashing quite often. I can use it for a while before the BSOD pops up. Files with everything required attached. Thanks in advance! 51758
  10. BSOD Random Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area with Debug Files

BSOD Random Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area with Debug Files: I randomly got a Blue Screen called Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area while playing a game. I had this blue screen before and I thought it would disappear once I downloaded Windows 10. It has came up again and I am afraid that I may loose my computer. What should I do in this...