Windows 10: [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included

Discus and support [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got one blue screen every few days. I tried almost all possible online solution, did not seems help. BIOS, windows, GPU and other drivers was in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JSOY, Dec 1, 2021.

1. JSOY Win User

[BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included

I got one blue screen every few days. I tried almost all possible online solution, did not seems help. BIOS, windows, GPU and other drivers was in the latest version. This is first time I ask in community, if need more information I will add as mush as possible. Thank you very much. Here is my hardware info[BSOD]  PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included :processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHzRAM Sniper X DDR4 3600OC Duel channel 2*8GB Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX X470-I GAMING GPU MSI GF GTX 1080 Armor 8g OCSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H1OS b

:)

JSOY, Dec 1, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Random BSOD - First BSOD after windows format

When there is a BSOD they are given a number and a name for classification.
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
    This BSOD had the number 50 and the name: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    So when you see the BSOD window it may have a different name.
    Drivers typically end with .sys
    So for some BSOD you may only see the bugcheck name and for other BSOD you may see both.

Once you uninstall the Nvidia GPU using DDU and reinstall a new driver this should fix the BSOD.
    Sometimes there are problems with the underlying hardware.
    Other times there is another driver that caused the crash and another driver was a bystander.
    At this time the first step is to replace the GPU driver and then observer the computer for stability.

zbook, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Random BSOD - First BSOD after windows format

It kernel 41'd this morning again with no bugcheck codes, all 0's even with that box unchecked it did not generate a memory file.

necronikka, Dec 1, 2021
  4. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

[BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included

1. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included - Similar Threads - BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bugcheck

2. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: my pc bsods every now and then but sometimes it just glitches out the pc would display pixel that are not the same as the others and freezes until i force shutdown the pc here is the minidump file https://1drv.ms/t/s!AnxFqKwNL0wigtQ96B7XabkTOUPhtg?e=edHU8r...
  3. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: my pc bsods every now and then but sometimes it just glitches out the pc would display pixel that are not the same as the others and freezes until i force shutdown the pc here is the minidump file https://1drv.ms/t/s!AnxFqKwNL0wigtQ96B7XabkTOUPhtg?e=edHU8r...
  4. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Crash: Bugcheck 50 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Crash: Bugcheck 50 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: My computer unexpectedly crashed while I was away from it. When I checked Reliability Monitor I saw the following error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffffffffffffd54, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80372d1da10,...
  6. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included: I got one blue screen every few days. I tried almost all possible online solution, did not seems help. BIOS, windows, GPU and other drivers was in the latest version. This is first time I ask in community, if need more information I will add as mush as possible. Thank you...
  7. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included

[BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 - 3 Bugcheck Analysis included: I got one blue screen every few days. I tried almost all possible online solution, did not seems help. BIOS, windows, GPU and other drivers was in the latest version. This is first time I ask in community, if need more information I will add as mush as possible. Thank you...
  8. BSOD Bugcheck Analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Bugcheck Analysis: Hi Team request your help on the same. System keeps getting shutdownMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Jash1\OneDrive\Desktop\080121-17093-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File:...
  9. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50), arg4:0000000000000002

BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50), arg4:0000000000000002: Greetings and Salutations; Scratching my head. Never in all the 25+ years of building pc's have I ever had this many BSOD's. RANDOM. RE-SET, RE-IMAGED, RE-INSTALLED WINDOWS SO MANY TIMES. Now I know why I don't this for a living anymore. I have installed windbg from sdk. I...
  10. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50)

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50): Hi! I getting this BSOD from today. I don't know what is the problem the PC crashes under 2-3 min frequently. What now? I can't attach any log beacuse of crash time... here it is what I can save quick. Uploaded the crash log corrrectly. 22796