Windows 10: BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by ntoskrnl.exe BEDaisy.sys hal.dll while starting...

Discus and support BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by ntoskrnl.exe BEDaisy.sys hal.dll while starting... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello I've got new problem about BSOD while starting to play playerunknown's battlegrounds after I reinstall it it went to BSOD after a while I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by reno_galang, Dec 9, 2018.

1. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by ntoskrnl.exe BEDaisy.sys hal.dll while starting...

hello

I've got new problem about BSOD while starting to play playerunknown's battlegrounds after I reinstall it

it went to BSOD after a while I clicked play buton on steam and there's no black screen like it was going to start to a game, it just only went to BSOD after that.

this BSOD only happen on this game only, other games are fine

when I open event viewer it was about dcom error

but I open small dump with bluescreenview it caused by ntoskrnl.exe , BEDaisy.sys and hal.dll

I've update all driver, run memory diagnostic, and reinstall the game but the problem stil exist

it make me confuse because it only happen on this game

I will post the dump file so if anyone could read it

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yh3puUahVtxWToeJEPy0AeBiWDuWHsZX

if anyone could help me please

:)

reno_galang, Dec 9, 2018
  2. sourpatch Win User
    sourpatch, Dec 9, 2018
  3. sourpatch Win User
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x00000124 [hal.dll] [ntoskrnl.exe]

Hello zbook and thank you!

1). My system successfully created another dump file (usually it would hang): Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

2). I uninstalled all AMD related software and gpu drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller. I was able to reinstall just the AMD gpu driver by extracting the software package and obtaining the driver folder with 7zip.

3). I ran both sfc /scannow and dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth. No errors found on either scan. I could not post a picture because the command prompt window would immediately close after the test was finished.

4). Bios is up to date.

5). I reset Bios.

6). Prime95 would freeze my pc everytime between 20-30min into test. CPU temps topped out at 70c average.

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by ntoskrnl.exe BEDaisy.sys hal.dll while starting... [​IMG]

7). Ran memtest86+ for 15 hours and made 11 passes with no errors.

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by ntoskrnl.exe BEDaisy.sys hal.dll while starting... [​IMG]

8). HD Sentinel results were good:

9). chkdsk results:

10). Typical temps for my PC.
    • A). Idle Temps:

• B). Temps after 20 min of gaming:

11). I will be running FurMark tonight and will monitor temps.

12). Updated my personal Ten Forums System Specs as well.

sourpatch, Dec 9, 2018
  4. TSX420J Win User

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by ntoskrnl.exe BEDaisy.sys hal.dll while starting...

TSX420J, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by ntoskrnl.exe BEDaisy.sys hal.dll while starting...

1. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by ntoskrnl.exe BEDaisy.sys hal.dll while starting... - Similar Threads - BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused

2. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Since yesterday I'm getting BSOD with error "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" in my Dell Inspiron 15367 Laptop. I ran Dell ePSA diagnostics also but it didn't find any error in the hardware. I haven't done any updates or installed any drivers or new hardware recently. Upon...
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  4. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help: I posted below the dmp file that I opened via WinDbg (from MS Store). https://pastebin.com/Qfzxr8hQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-pagefaultinnonpagedarea-ntoskrnl-need-help/c5234bdf-714d-4944-b5a9-6645b82cefb7
  5. netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: I started getting the BSOD regularly every day after the recent windows automatic update. I am not sure how to correct this. I did notice that it would crash more frequently when using certain programs like accessing Asana online while using Zoom. Not sure what it is. Any...
  6. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA while idling

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA while idling: Hello. I have been having consistent BSOD's randomly throughout the usage of my PC this week. It doesn't seem to have a specific cause, but usually occurs when i'm idling on my PC. Mainly the error seems to be PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Any idea what could be causing it?...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...
  9. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys)

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys): My laptop started to bluescreen recently w/ windows 10. It has this message: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys) I have run a memory program, and it didn't find any errors in 1 pass, I am going to let it run over night and see if that helps. here are the .dmp...
  10. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys)

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys): I'm getting a BSOD crash that happens randomly. It says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA bedaisy.sys

2. page fault in nonpaged area bedaisy.sys

3. page fault in nonpaged area hp bedaisy.sys

4. page_fault_in_nonpaged_area ntoskrnl,
  5. bedaisy.sys bsod page fault,
  6. bedaisy.sys bsod,
  7. bedaisy.sys bluescreen