Windows 10: BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area mcupdate_authenticamd.dll

Discus and support BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area mcupdate_authenticamd.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been getting some BSODs lately and it intensifies. I don't really know what causes them, it seems completely random to me. I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ocenvo, Aug 16, 2015.

1. ocenvo Win User

BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area mcupdate_authenticamd.dll

Hi,

I've been getting some BSODs lately and it intensifies. I don't really know what causes them, it seems completely random to me. I've been lurking here but didn't find anything i could use to solve my problem, so i thought i'd start a new one. Sorry if i missed something.

My younger cousin has been using this notebook lately, but i think he couldn't mess things up this much. I've already tried to clean up after him, haha.

I'll be grateful for any help.

Attachment 32006

Sorry for my english.

:)

ocenvo, Aug 16, 2015

2. BSOD - Memory Management and other errors on newly installed Windows 10

Was one of the BSoDs PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA?

Reed Crosby, Aug 16, 2015
  3. bb2indc Win User
    How to deal with BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)

Repeated BSOD with error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (HipShieldK.sys)

solution?

bb2indc, Aug 16, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Ocenvo, I looked at your last 5 dumps and they were all the same

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 50, {fffff6fb400037a8, 0, 0, 6} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl63a.sys Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : bcmwl63a.sys ( bcmwl63a+8ea6f ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] That is your Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver. You need to try to find a Windows 10 driver from Lenovo if you can.

I need you to also fill out your system specs as detailed as possible.

Please go to your last post and in the bottom left corner click 'My System Specs'. there is a link there to update your system specs, click it and fill them all out in as much detail as possible. Please list Manufacturer and Model, and list Desktop or Laptop. If it is an OEM, please list the Manufacturer and Model number. If you would like to know what we would like, please click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post and see mine.

essenbe, Aug 17, 2015
  5. ocenvo Win User
    That is your Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver. You need to try to find a Windows 10 driver from Lenovo if you can.

I need you to also fill out your system specs as detailed as possible.

Please go to your last post and in the bottom left corner click 'My System Specs'. there is a link there to update your system specs, click it and fill them all out in as much detail as possible. Please list Manufacturer and Model, and list Desktop or Laptop. If it is an OEM, please list the Manufacturer and Model number. If you would like to know what we would like, please click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post and see mine.[/quote]
    Thank you for your response.
    I tried to fill everthing I could find, but it's not much.
    I also tried to uninstall the only broadcom software i found, but couldn't find any windows 10 version (and BSOD appeared about an hour after I did that). What should I do next?

ocenvo, Aug 17, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    In device manager, expand Network Adaptors and you should find Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. Right click it and select properties, click on the Driver Tab. It should show the installed driver. You can uninstall it from there. But, before doing that, make sure you have a replacement driver. Otherwise your Wireless will not work. See if you can find a Windows 8 driver from Lenovo. In most cases, a windows 8 driver will work.

essenbe, Aug 17, 2015
  7. ocenvo Win User
    Ok, i've uninstalled the driver and installed the one from lenovo website, everything seemed to be fine but now i got another BSOD (and another two about 3 minutes after each start). Is there any other possible cause?

ocenvo, Aug 18, 2015
  8. essenbe Win User

essenbe, Aug 18, 2015
  9. ocenvo Win User
    You mean upload the new debug folder here? Sorry, i'm a little confused.

ocenvo, Aug 18, 2015
  10. essenbe Win User
    Follow the links marked in blue and upload a new folder just like you did in post # 1.

essenbe, Aug 18, 2015
  11. essenbe Win User
    I looked at your dump files and they are the same as before

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 50, {fffff6fb400037a8, 0, 0, 6} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl63a.sys Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : bcmwl63a.sys ( bcmwl63a+8ef6f ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote]

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area mcupdate_authenticamd.dll - Similar Threads - BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area mcupdate_authenticamd

2. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello, I am in need of assistance regarding some blue screen issues. I've been getting these PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA at random times, sometimes days to weeks apart. I've already run memtest on each of my ram sticks individually and they've come back with no errors. I...
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So I'm getting BSOD's randomly for a month now PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have tried many things such as Windows Memory Diagnostic which doesn't work, just stays in black screen when I open the program, checked for driver updates in Device Manager they were up to date, I...
  4. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, One of our VFX workstations is BSODing on heavy load. Windows version 1809 (OS build 17763.1039) log file attached. Thanks in advance! 151282
  5. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137748
  6. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137746
  7. Bsod - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hey all, recently got a pair of astro a50's and started using them. Ever since I've been getting this BSOD randomly while gaming or just browsing the internet. Not sure if it has any correlation with the headset or not but it's coincidental for sure. To be safe I uninstalled...
  8. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, I'm getting bsod at the very start of the laptop. Seems like the update of intel wifi and bluetooth driver caused it (using intel update utility). I used dm_log collector, it seems to run ok but it doesn't create any zip file (it was run as admin). Instead it...
  9. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hey, I've been getting a BSOD often on my laptop ever since I updated to Windows 10. I don't think it's caused by a certain program I run because they seem to happen pretty randomly. I'm not too tech savvy when it comes to these types of things but I did know what it was when...
  10. BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Got a HP 8200 Elite SFF that I've installed Windows 10 on... it's been a bumpy ride trying to clear up driver related issues but now I'm stuck... I've had a few different BSOD over the last 2 days and I'm convinced it's some driver... maybe the usb driver....