Windows 10: BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help

Discus and support BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I posted below the dmp file that I opened via WinDbg (from MS Store). https://pastebin.com/Qfzxr8hQ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kapitanluffy, Oct 8, 2019.

1. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help

I posted below the dmp file that I opened via WinDbg (from MS Store).

https://pastebin.com/Qfzxr8hQ

:)

kapitanluffy, Oct 8, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Oct 8, 2019
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Oct 8, 2019
  4. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help

1. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help - Similar Threads - BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please: Hello,I am on a Lenovo Legion 5 pro and I use a docking Lenovo Thunderbolt 4 dock with peripherals. From time to time I will get a BSOD with the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error. I've tried looking into what could be causing this issue and have read that RAM could be the...
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please: Hello,I am on a Lenovo Legion 5 pro and I use a docking Lenovo Thunderbolt 4 dock with peripherals. From time to time I will get a BSOD with the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error. I've tried looking into what could be causing this issue and have read that RAM could be the...
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. ntoskrnl BSOD

ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  7. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD errors | Help !!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD errors | Help !!: My PC has recently been crashing a lot with the above errors above. It crashes in idle and during games. I've already reinstalled windows, and ran memtest with no problems. I swapped out my 2070 with my 1060 and still happens. Problem started happening after new ram. I have...
  8. HELP BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

HELP BSOD - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hi, I'm receiving this BSOD for a long time now, I don't even know what to do anymore, I'm almost giving up from using Windows. MY SPECS: i9 9900k ASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO XI WIFI - BIOS v1401 Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200MHz GTX 1070 [ATTACH] I also attached a...
  9. Getting BSOD with ntoskrnl, need help.

Getting BSOD with ntoskrnl, need help.: *edit: updated BIOS to new version 1.3. Just came up on MSI website.* *edit: system information attached* I think this is the dumpfile on onedrive. This is from the latest 3. WhoCrashed analysis and link to minidump. April 14. This was probably caused by the...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...