Windows 10: BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA snp2uvc.sys FJ Camera solution

Discus and support BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA snp2uvc.sys FJ Camera solution in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For those who get a blue screen after installing Windows 10 drivers for FJ camera. In my case, a Fujitsu Lifebook A AH531 series would crash after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Konstantinos Ziakas, May 11, 2020.

1. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA snp2uvc.sys FJ Camera solution

For those who get a blue screen after installing Windows 10 drivers for FJ camera. In my case, a Fujitsu Lifebook A AH531 series would crash after installing automatically the Windows 10 drivers. When installing the one provided by Fujitsu for Windows 7 the camera won't work.

so what I did and it now seems to work:

1 I remove the device and its drivers.

2 I manually search for a device based on Windows predefined hardware list

3 In category Cameras, it shows 2 drivers: a generic USB and the FJ Camera one.

4 I select the USB generic

5 Camera works and seems I don't have the BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA snp2uvc.sys crash.

Hope it helps

:)

Konstantinos Ziakas, May 11, 2020

2. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (snp2uvc.sys)

Hi -I got this exact error and it was caused by a windows 10 update called 'Sonix - Camera - FJ Camera'. The error message (on BSOD) seems to relate to the driver for the laptop's camera. I tried lots of things to stop the update happening (removing driver,
    removing YouCam software etc) and nothing worked. Fijitsu do not have a windows 10 version of the driver so it is not possible to update the driver. In the end I found a solution which will still cause error messages BUT it will not give BSOD. So you can just
    ignore the error and continue working.

1. Restore to a point before the problems happened (shift/restart/advanced options).

2. Download wushowhide.diagcab from Microsoft.

3. Run it - it will give a list of all pending updates and allow you to hide any you don't want.

4. Select the 'Sonix - Camera FJ - Camera' update to hide.

5. The program will then go into troubleshoot mode and say it has made system changes.

6. Reinstall all updates.

7. You should now have a working system without BSOD. If you look at update history, you will see that the 'Sonix - Camera - FJ Camera' update was still attempted but failed with a different error msg.

hi, how do you actually do (6) ?

I am jacko, May 11, 2020
  3. Rogerz_H Win User
    HELP : BsOD error on boot: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (NETwew02.sys)

Hello,

Operating system: Windows 8.1

Laptop: HP ProBook 450 G1

Few days ago Windows did some upgrades, ever since i keep getting the

BsOD error on boot: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (NETwew02.sys),

and i can manage to boot the system only on Safe Mode.

I read that it's about the Intel Wifi driver... i downloaded a new driver from HP page, uninstalled the existing one, deleted the NETwew02.sys from the drivers folder and Registry also and installed the new one. The laptop booted normally once and then the
    same BsOD error again and again....

Any suggestions ?? Plz help

Thanks

Roger

Rogerz_H, May 11, 2020
  4. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA snp2uvc.sys FJ Camera solution

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (snp2uvc.sys)

Hi!

I found this thread very useful since I have this same problem on my Fujitsu AH531. I can also agree it is the FJ Camera driver causing this problem because every time I try to update the FJ-Camera through the Windows Update, The BSOD comes instantly.

BenjaminBackman, May 11, 2020
Thema:

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA snp2uvc.sys FJ Camera solution

1. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA snp2uvc.sys FJ Camera solution - Similar Threads - BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA snp2uvc

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys: Holaaa, acabó de tener un problema con mi notebook. Tengo Windows 11 y a veces me da una pantallazo azul con el error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA y lo que falla es: rtwlane601.sys . La verdad no entiendo que es lo que falla y me agradecería mucho si me alguien me ayudara....
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and rtwlane601.sys: Holaaa, acabó de tener un problema con mi notebook. Tengo Windows 11 y a veces me da una pantallazo azul con el error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA y lo que falla es: rtwlane601.sys . La verdad no entiendo que es lo que falla y me agradecería mucho si me alguien me ayudara....
  4. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP: This is a personal build PC. just put it together about 2 weeks ago. sense the first day I have been receiving this blue screen. According to "Auslogics Driver Updator" all my drivers are updated. mobo Bios is up to date. I have tried to turn off the automatic paging file....
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys: I've gotten this blue screen several times in the past two days. 1. I tried doing a Windows Memory Diagnosis -- it didn't find any issues. 2. I tried a startup recovery -- also didn't find any issues. 3. Tried checking the Device Management to see if anything needed to be...
  6. netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: I started getting the BSOD regularly every day after the recent windows automatic update. I am not sure how to correct this. I did notice that it would crash more frequently when using certain programs like accessing Asana online while using Zoom. Not sure what it is. Any...
  7. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137746
  8. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, I'm getting bsod at the very start of the laptop. Seems like the update of intel wifi and bluetooth driver caused it (using intel update utility). I used dm_log collector, it seems to run ok but it doesn't create any zip file (it was run as admin). Instead it...
  9. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys)

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys): My laptop started to bluescreen recently w/ windows 10. It has this message: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (cpuz137_x32.sys) I have run a memory program, and it didn't find any errors in 1 pass, I am going to let it run over night and see if that helps. here are the .dmp...
  10. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys)

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (cpuz138_x64.sys): I'm getting a BSOD crash that happens randomly. It says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fujitsu ah531 camera bsod

2. fujitsu lifebook camera drivers crash windows update snp2uvc.sys