Windows 10: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

Discus and support BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137746 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SpoopyRobot, Aug 1, 2019.

1. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured.

Thanks for the assistance!

:)

SpoopyRobot, Aug 1, 2019

2. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 1, 2019
  3. bb2indc Win User
    How to deal with BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)

Repeated BSOD with error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (HipShieldK.sys)

solution?

bb2indc, Aug 1, 2019
  4. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

1. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] - Similar Threads - BSOD Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

2. BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe: Hi,My PC has lately been crashing a lot with BSOD's with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. This is happening only in one game called Escape from Tarkov.I've tried to run memory tests with memtest86 several night, without any errors found.Tried DISM and sfc tool. These haven't...
  3. BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe: Hi,My PC has lately been crashing a lot with BSOD's with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. This is happening only in one game called Escape from Tarkov.I've tried to run memory tests with memtest86 several night, without any errors found.Tried DISM and sfc tool. These haven't...
  4. Win11 23H2 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 23H2 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA issue: I've started receiving multiple BSOD errors using Win 11 with the latest updates approximately starting from mid-December, more - often.I've been using Win 11 since November on this PC build, and there were no such issues initially, no hardware changes were performed at that...
  5. Win11 23H2 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA issue

Win11 23H2 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA issue: I've started receiving multiple BSOD errors using Win 11 with the latest updates approximately starting from mid-December, more - often.I've been using Win 11 since November on this PC build, and there were no such issues initially, no hardware changes were performed at that...
  6. Constant BSOD Loop Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Loop Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area: Hello, recently I've been getting this BSOD error code constantly this month, and can often get into a BSOD death loop with no real reason as to why. Finding out the code is a broad issue, I've even reinstalled Windows as a whole, only for the BSOD to come up again. Was...
  7. Constant BSOD Loop Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area

Constant BSOD Loop Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area: Hello, recently I've been getting this BSOD error code constantly this month, and can often get into a BSOD death loop with no real reason as to why. Finding out the code is a broad issue, I've even reinstalled Windows as a whole, only for the BSOD to come up again. Was...
  8. How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bsod-with-stopcode/e13725f2-3f68-477b-b136-dd439a5cce72
  9. How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bsod-with-stopcode/e13725f2-3f68-477b-b136-dd439a5cce72
  10. How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging